Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Boric acid was a staple in HI when I did Orkin. Inside of every new wall construction and bees nests works great till it gets wet. Works by dissolving the wax off the exoskeleton of the insect and they dry out internally.

Supposedly they will take it back to nests also...

Great it has one. Even a brand new u joint can have internal cracks. I found out the hard way!

I would have one on that car. Dropping a d shaft can turn the car into a electric tumbler for sure. Surprised he did not have one with the HP that ran.
IMG_7288.JPG

They make a slick one now that goes on the trans Tail shaft crossmember bolts.. I have your style on the Pop.
1711452334541.png

It looks like that ship actually lost power and ran into a pylon on that bridge :(
Video of it here...

Scott by chance you have any U joint straps dated 1969? Have a guy looking for a set of late ones.

Nice.. i shoulda weighed my steel one.. didn't feel too heavy but no idea.. 3.5" steel

Hearing so far that no distress signal was sent out and no collision alarms or horns sounded. So weird.
if you look at the video the entire ship went black, like zero power.. they couldn't alert anyone.. it's just a really bad accident.

Hearing so far that no distress signal was sent out and no collision alarms or horns sounded. So weird.
The ship I was on had a mechanical aft steering room but would have to be manned. Does not take long for a ship to be blown sideways at all lots of freeboard (above water line for the ground pounder)

Hmm.. can't find my driveshaft receipt... had 7290 ujoints or something like that.. was a weird number.. and spicer yoke

The ship I was on had a mechanical aft steering room but would have to be manned. Does not take long for a ship to be blown sideways at all lots of freeboard (above water line for the ground pounder)
Is it possible that the pilot had a medical issue and couldn’t steer the ship? Guess it’d depend on how many on the bridge I guess.

Can you imagine how bad it could have been if it happened during rush hour?

Is it possible that the pilot had a medical issue and couldn’t steer the ship? Guess it’d depend on how many on the bridge I guess.
no... the entire ship lost power... it wen't totally black.. power came back for a few seconds then went out again, bout 5 seconds later it hit the bridge support..

-
Back