Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
in the few seconds it was back on you see black diesel smoke pouring out.. they knew what was coming and tried to correct but it was too late

in the few seconds it was back on you see black diesel smoke pouring out.. they knew what was coming and tried to correct but it was too late
They just said the crew and pilots are fine. Man losing power right then would suck

if you look at the video the entire ship went black, like zero power.. they couldn't alert anyone.. it's just a really bad accident.
Yeah. Electrical, mechanical or medical is my guess. End result doesn’t change though. That’s gonna be a very big bill, both in death toll and monies

Have to go in early today, not liking my post about the bridge, probably a lot of people killed and injured. We had a semi truck take out an I-5 bridge over the Skagit river, cars were driving into the river but I don't think anyone died somehow. Anyway, have a Great Day All!

And now for something completely different. It is that time of year. Toby Keith is looking down at our table thinking to himself WTF? What a waste of a perfectly good cup! Propagating edelberries.

IMG_4762.jpeg

That collapse is going to shut down the Port of Baltimore...

Not good

Ships awaiting transit are going to start stacking up in the Chesapeake Bay

FYI..

The port is first among the nation's ports for autos and light truck volume, roll on/roll off farm and construction machinery, and imported gypsum and is responsible for nearly $3.3 billion in personal wages and salaries, $2.6 billion in business revenue and nearly $400 million in state and local tax revenue annually.

just feel like **** today.. and all i can smell is gas.. it's like it got into my nose last night and won't stop...

"Gas" as in gasoline from the line work? That does get into your skin and linger

Yeah... never had it bother me when i was younger.. now it's just annoying... really pissed i couldn't get that line to not leak, ordered some steel line to replace the aluminum..

I had to buy a roll of 5/8 line... how much do you need?
5/8? jesus.. you doing hard hearter core lines? :) I got 8ft of 5/16 coming.. will be here this weekend prolly.. not in a rush.. i still have soo much to do.. Mainly the steering, almost thinking of getting a borgeson power steering setup, i just don't like that you have to rig the column to get it to work

5/8? jesus.. you doing hard hearter core lines? :) I got 8ft of 5/16 coming.. will be here this weekend prolly.. not in a rush.. i still have soo much to do.. Mainly the steering, almost thinking of getting a borgeson power steering setup, i just don't like that you have to rig the column to get it to work
:lol:

5/16....

Yeah, I needed 3 feet but had to buy 25

-
Back