Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I love people.. just had one of my long time customers come who owns a pretty big business.. one of the accounting girls quit and deleted everything on her computer so i get to do a full day of data recover... which pays for my steering box though :)

200.gif

I love people.. just had one of my long time customers come who owns a pretty big business.. one of the accounting girls quit and deleted everything on her computer so i get to do a full day of data recover... which pays for my steering box though :)

Oooch.... no cloud services huh? Danger

I hate selling parts.
I received two messages today
First guy how many are you selling for that price.
Add reads 5 at that price. :BangHead:
Second poster is there any rust.
Look at the pictures and description.
Add states zero rust or dents with pictures of areas being asked about.:BangHead:

I hate selling parts.
I received two messages today
First guy how many are you selling for that price.
Add reads 5 at that price. :BangHead:
Second poster is there any rust.
Look at the pictures and description.
Add states zero rust or dents with pictures of areas being asked about.:BangHead:
I'm with you. Except for car parts... it goes to Goodwill or Habitat store and I take the tax write off

Well, i hope i can make better progress tomorrow. Lots of fiddling around trying to figure out what to weld on first. And which piece to weld on after that.

wow.... :( i cant handle bald jokes..... sad dick jokes... but being hemi-less... that hurts :(

That's OK.

It's a Small Block Life

It's the small-block life for us
'Stead of burnouts
We get mileage
'Stead of trophies
We get passed
It's the small-block life

That's OK.

It's a Small Block Life

'Stead of burnouts
We get mileage
'Stead of trophies
We get passed
ok that was funny :) it's a 318 life for me :)
1711577696442.jpeg

Why do people list items on FBM for more than they cost new on Amazon or other online retailers?

LIKE NEW $120

ACTUALLY NEW $99
Well depending on what it is, and when it was made, the quality can be a big deal. I’ve seen pre-2020 cut comp cams going for 100-150 or more than 2020 and newer comp cams because the QA has dropped off BAD

kinda wondering how a 10.5:1 318 would hold up to big rpm with a stock crank since the stroke is so short...

That's OK.

It's a Small Block Life

'Stead of burnouts
We get mileage
'Stead of trophies
We get passed
Aaugh but if only my trusty steed, had a four speed. Then of course I would need a third pedal, but alas the torque would be incredible. A throw out bearing I would need, in my ever increasing need for speed!

Aaugh but if only my trusty steed, had a four speed. Then of course I would need a third pedal, but alas the torque would be incredible. A throw out bearing I would need, in my ever increasing need for speed!
How ya livin' Wild Man?

The Prepatory Command is "Groucho"
The Command of Execution is "Marx"

:lol:

-
Back