Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gonzaga has their work cut out for them tomorrow against Purdue, that 7'4" center Zach Edey is probably the most dominating player in college basketball this year. #5 seed vs. #1 seed, good luck Mark/Zags!!!

Morning!
Not as cold this morning. Clear today and rising to just above freezing. So weather may finally be changing. And back to the grind. And weld.

Morning all warmer weather finally warming up. I need to get out and do some yard work the next few days.
Chery was down for a week with the flu and spent the last few days regaining her strength...it really zapped here.
She must be feeling better she mentioned playing golf Friday.

Good morning! It's Trashy Thursday!!
1711622977360.jpeg

Gotta go do Friday, big project cutover, hope it goes smoothly. We're going out to dinner in the only half-decent restaurant in town tonight then are heading to Spectacle Lake Resort for a couple nights, have to drive the long way around since they still haven't cleared the Hwy 20 pass. Ever heard of Tonasket, yeah I didn't think so lol! Have a Great Day All!

So i caught up with the snap on truck, spent $60 on a single step drill bit. Thing is i was going to buy another $20 dollart set to get the one bit i prefer to use. Im assuming it should last 3x as long.

I use alot I mean alot of 1/8 drill bits. I found the machinist Jobber double sided work the longest for me. Get them at Carlisle from a guy next to mitch usually 100 at a time.

I always end up breaking bits. Most of the ones I have were cheap sets. Last one I broke was a Milwaukee, I am not impressed with them they are already rusted.

@halifaxhops I saw you have dual point caps for sale... what's the difference in a dual point and non dual point cap?
I get asked that alot!

I need to get something like that.. i didn't realize how bad my drill bits are til the other day i somehow grabbed a good one and felt like a god!
They work great just not to good on small ones. E bay under 30 usually and use a fine wheel

I use alot I mean alot of 1/8 drill bits. I found the machinist Jobber double sided work the longest for me. Get them at Carlisle from a guy next to mitch usually 100 at a time.
I used to buy them too. Papco. But the parts store no longer carries them. For plug welding i drill lots of 3/16 or 1/4” holes. I have an air flanging tool with a punch, works faster than any drill bit, but hole is smaller than i like.

I have to have 1/8 for the distributor shaft collars. The ones I had made up just eat the bits. Might be able to do two without changing the bit. I just toss them to cheap in bulk.

IOf you guys ever se a Foley Belshaw 1055 for sale cheap jump on it it will sharpen most stuff you own. Mower blades, chainsaws, non carbide saw blades to 18", seizers, chisels, drill bits. Definitely will pay for itself.

1711626347876.png

actually just did some small pole saw blades on it Better than new.

-
Back