Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
20240328_105142.jpeg

20240328_201608.jpeg
So big day in my family today. My one nephew graduated from the fire academy today and my brother (his dad) had the honor of pinning him today. My other nephew got engaged today to a wonderful girl.

Yeah, thinking bout it i was cleaning something with rubbing alcohol in the bay once after painting and it picked paint up also... I think it's just **** paint... that's what i get for going cheap.. what sucks is i have another quart i was gonna use to paint my fenders, i bought from the place cause the color match is perfect
Off color and a good quality of paint is better I think. Will enjoy the car on the road for sure. :thumbsup:

Cream cheese filled jalapeños, wrapped in chicken breast and then wrapped in bacon. So good

20240328_205843.jpg

Morning VA check up today. In how ya doing, watch your blood pressure need anything. See you in six months!

Morning folks. I woke up early and thought "crap, it's Friday and I forgot to put the garbage out" The truck comes early around 6.

Dam this world they were going to have a trans gender public book reading in Lancaster. They were cancelled because of a bomb threat. what is wrong with the kids book Jane in Dick?

-
Back