Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yup.. my money spending to pain threshold hasn't been reached yet... i can take a lot of pain to keep my money :)
As long as you can control it with Tylenol or Ibuprofen. I sure wouldn't take anything prescription for any length of time.

As long as you can control it with Tylenol or Ibuprofen. I sure wouldn't take anything prescription for any length of time.
sadly nothing controls it... when i lay on my back under the car if i move right it's like being hit by lightning... makes things interesting :) no biggy.. you can get used to anything.

Inflammation... yup. Gotta steer it back between the white lines Amigo.

Can't recall who it was attributed to... one of the old school rockers like Keith Richards or Steve Tyler... "I got sick and tired of being sick and tired"
And here I thought sure it was Madalyn Khan in blazing saddles?

Riddle me this..............WHY do you have to, after 5 phone calls to accomplish the same thing, lose your temper before the person who is responsible to accomplish what you are calling about, to actually do what they tell you they are doing, and are supposed to do? Fidelity investments, My ATT@T pension........What a pain.............

Riddle me this..............WHY do you have to, after 5 phone calls to accomplish the same thing, lose your temper before the person who is responsible to accomplish what you are calling about, to actually do what they tell you they are doing, and are supposed to do? Fidelity investments, My ATT@T pension........What a pain.............

I usually start out by telling the person on the phone that I realize it's not their fault... but I'm going to be angry... don't take it personally

Hey..... Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.
It's Twu... It's TWU!!!
1711732086740.jpeg

i hadn't even thought bout compression fittings, that would work fine and i have my original fuel line from 62, that end would work fine. if i can't get it to flare properly i will try that, thanks :)
Compression fittings are designed to bite into soft tubing. I would never trust it on a fuel line on the engine.vibration could cause it to loosen. I’d go with rubber before a compression fitting any day.

Been getting lots done, 2 new tires mounted on front. Pulled back wheels and decided to replace e-brake cable while i was in there. All of my good brake tooks are at buddy’s garage where i was working on his Firebird. Finally got it beat. Left rear was dragging due to the sticky cable. Now to finish front cable and then thats done. I want to be able to roll truck outside, and tires not go flat. Ever.

So I preface the following statement with yes I have been sipping whiskey while I cook this afternoon. It is mushroom season here in full swing. The prize find here are morels. They are difficult to find and nigh on to impossible to see. My Mal pup has a great snout and is exceedingly bright. She is easy to train, why couldn’t I train her to locate morel mushroom's? I think if I find some tomorrow morning I am going to make a run at training her!

So I preface the following statement with yes I have been sipping whiskey while I cook this afternoon. It is mushroom season here in full swing. The prize find here are morels. They are difficult to find and nigh on to impossible to see. My Mal pup has a great snout and is exceedingly bright. She is easy to train, why couldn’t I train her to locate morel mushroom's? I think if I find some tomorrow morning I am going to make a run at training her!
I used to grow mushroom for bout 2 years.. they are very interesting and fun to grow..

Morel locations are classified information around here

Just listened to test for echos and roll the bones for the first time in like 20 years.... still think they are the best rush albums...

No such thing as a bad Rush album, some are just better than others. Best drummer on the planet, RIP

This is true... watched some compilations of people hearing rush for the first time today on youtube... great to see new fans born :) I saw em twice.. wish i had seen them 200 times

i wish people would bring **** in in the morning.. everyone likes to wait til a hour before i leave so i run around like a madman

Up and at em. 4:59 am here in beautiful Vietnam. On my way out the gate to get her to exercise class and go do the same myself. Should be another wonderful day.!!!!!

Feeling a bit better today. Got oil pan gasket changed (now with windage tray) and motor back in. Need all the wiring and plumbing but everything else is done. Time for a break

20240329_165054.jpg

-
Back