Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok, WHO IN HERE!! was needing a pair of seat belts for there early A body ???
I picked these up at an auction in a box full of stuff, this guy built A and T model fords, so he never got to them .. pay shipping if these will work for you, him or her..

View attachment 1716230382

View attachment 1716230383

It was me, i might have a set coming though.. waiting to see :) Are those international?

It was me, i might have a set coming though.. waiting to see :) Are those international?

17120715351893801196291256703495.jpg

17120715620438188018923600688.jpg

Sounds like a cordless telescopic flex head illuminated multi size compact high torque ratchet.

Just a cold dreary misty kind of day. I went into town and took my Dad out for some brekkie. Came home took a nap with the hound and sipping a green tea. I got up at 0300 to take a final exam so I am wiped out. I see absolutely nothing productive happening this afternoon. I might grill a bunch of chicken up? My body clock is whacked!

Just a cold dreary misty kind of day. I went into town and took my Dad out for some brekkie. Came home took a nap with the hound and sipping a green tea. I got up at 0300 to take a final exam so I am wiped out. I see absolutely nothing productive happening this afternoon. I might grill a bunch of chicken up? My body clock is whacked!
Not much happening here. I been trying to adjust my hearing aids and working on the TV sound system so I can hear WTF it's saying. :BangHead:

hope you southern guys are safe... it's just miserable and shitty cold/rain up here..

Yes Dave, I do believe that is gravel. But there are many vessels like this and about the size that traverse the canals around the Mekong Delta area. Most of them are dredging rigs where they dredge the shallow canals and rivers to allow bigger boats to traverse. They sell that product to somebody. Also the gravel is hauled around from place to place and used in construction everywhere here in Vietnam. So usually I will see gravel, or sand, or silt that came up from the bottom, or just plain dirt. These boats are built with very low draft so they can get in and out of the shallows.

-
Back