Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here is a pic of one of my favorite Cafes.Cafe Thoc . I go there pretty often because it's right on the river. I sit inside and look out towards the river, however this is the view from standing by the rail by the river, looking back at the Cafe...

1000003635.jpg

Solidarity Brother! I just got home from coaching my youth trap team and mixed one up. If it tastes like a Cotton ball swab from the doctors office, did you mix it to strong? I am asking for a friend!
50-50 with ice I think I got it right??

Good Evening....I received a $100 gift card for Carlisle today as a retirement gift. I will never use it so does anyone want to make an offer? I will post this here in the coffee thread again in the morning. Just send a private message

What can a gift card to Carlisle be used on?

I think they have Mugs shirts and all kinds of propaganda in their store. But it allows you entrance and I think can be used toward renting your vendor spot

Good Evening....I received a $100 gift card for Carlisle today as a retirement gift. I will never use it so does anyone want to make an offer? I will post this here in the coffee thread again in the morning. Just send a private message

I think they have Mugs shirts and all kinds of propaganda in their store. But it allows you entrance and I think can be used toward renting your vendor spot
I will give you $110. Ok ?

Wasn't that a euphemism for illegal alien at some point?

Morning wild man
That is what is wrong with this world. At my age the words were all cool....as a matter of fact I used to be a Gay Fellow....and now it means something totally different. I have a good word but I will keep it to myself today. :poke: :poke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is what is wrong with this world. At my age the words were all cool....as a matter of fact I used to be a Gay Fellow....and now it means something totally different. I have a good word but I will keep it to myself today. :poke: :poke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol:

Games we used to play as kids are now unmentionable.

-
Back