Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So Jodi got home last night, I have visions of lust dancing thru my head. She has been gone a couple weeks. Everything is going according to plan. We decide to let the hounds out before we retire. Wine glasses are empty, belly’s are full it is all good. Did I mention we live with a Mal pup? We let the pup back in and the scent hits you like a hammer. The Pup knows it is bedtime and quick as a flash is in the bed claiming her spot. The heavy odor of skunk musk is now permeating the house. And I don’t mean, hey honey the dog must have got near a skunk scent. I mean the take your breath away liquid up close version. Arghh. Yep, Jodi is mixing up hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and dawn dish soap concoction and everybody and everything is heading to the shower or washing machine. Arghh
Been there done that on several occasions....You have my sympathy. :eek:

So Jodi got home last night, I have visions of lust dancing thru my head. She has been gone a couple weeks. Everything is going according to plan. We decide to let the hounds out before we retire. Wine glasses are empty, belly’s are full it is all good. Did I mention we live with a Mal pup? We let the pup back in and the scent hits you like a hammer. The Pup knows it is bedtime and quick as a flash is in the bed claiming her spot. The heavy odor of skunk musk is now permeating the house. And I don’t mean, hey honey the dog must have got near a skunk scent. I mean the take your breath away liquid up close version. Arghh. Yep, Jodi is mixing up hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and dawn dish soap concoction and everybody and everything is heading to the shower or washing machine. Arghh
Oh my lord, been there one time years ago, but not before bed time..

Going in for my CAT scan today .
ready-for-your-cat-scan-148491.jpg
Meow !

Done with the fuel,brake and transmission lines. Now on to lectrical. Hope to crank it tomorrow.
Forgot to pick up atf.

Done with the fuel,brake and transmission lines. Now on to lectrical. Hope to crank it tomorrow.
Forgot to pick up atf.
Well at least you accomplished something today.
I haven't been able to go any farther than the chair to the kitchen to the bathroom . Well except for pulling out some old underground vinyl.
Every hear of the Fugs.
Dirty old man

Well at least you accomplished something today.
I haven't been able to go any farther than the chair to the kitchen to the bathroom . Well except for pulling out some old underground vinyl.
Every hear of the Fugs.
Dirty old man
You feeling Ok Ray? Don't you go getting sick.

Time to go for a putt to town. Pick up sonny’s truck from body shop and drop at his house. Has amazon stuff we need to drop off.
Wash mommas car too.

Ordered new wheel nuts from lug nut guys via ebay. Shipment originated from st.paul minnesota, and now its in chicago. Whats wrong with shipping goods straight north? Like 5 hours north. Damn!

Hey gangbusters....

Inaugural lawncare day completed. 6-1/2 hours... everything started first crank and 2nd or 3rd pull after priming. Sta-bil and Seafoam for the win... that and using only ethanol- free fuel.

Rain is coming tonight. Took a few hours off work so I didn't waste the 70° day.

Manny, Moe, and Jack don't sell parts anymore :eek: ? I just discovered that today. They split the old store into Advanced Auto and the service/tire section is still Pep Boys. Gotta say though, Advanced has got quite a warehouse full of stuff there.

Manny, Moe, and Jack don't sell parts anymore :eek: ? I just discovered that today. They split the old store into Advanced Auto and the service/tire section is still Pep Boys. Gotta say though, Advanced has got quite a warehouse full of stuff there.
Yup

Just tires....

Good call on their part. Ya gotta have someone put tires on... parts you'll get killed by Amazon eBay and Rockauto

-
Back