Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Second day in a row, cyropractor said he can get me back in action, declined the nerve block, I still think those nerves are needed to keep me healthy. Always wanted to see the Boat @FISHYPETE
Have a good day everyone

FB_IMG_1573146916069.jpg

Love his truck, drives as good as if it was new, yep, Pete let me drive it in town and on the interstate..

Second day in a row, cyropractor said he can get me back in action, declined the nerve block, I still think those nerves are needed to keep me healthy. Always wanted to see the Boat @FISHYPETE
Have a good day everyone

View attachment 1716235408
The truck and the boat are an impressive display. Pete said he may bring them to MITP this year.

No doubt. I feel fortunate that my 66 was pretty much original. Clean bulkhead connectors and the like and rock and roll.
The early A body's have a fairly simple system. I have no A/C. All I will be adding is a non radical sound system.
These cars were built mostly with 1950S technology.
Wire skematics are fairly simple and straight forward.

Plus if I do have a problem or question I'm smart enough to know who to private message.
I've learned that much on here.

Same for mine, although at least the engine bay wasn't near as crazy as a lot of the ones I see. I at least start with the factory diagram and color codes.
Agree as per a suggestion from Tim get a few rolls of color coded wire and different Guage
Connectors read the schematic have at it and cross your fingers when you put power to it.

Plus if I do have a problem or question I'm smart enough to know who to private message.
I've learned that much on here.
You are a smart man. If you open questions up to the masses you will get so many answers and there's a good chance most will lead you in the wrong direction.

When my Brat brought up the stereo system question for the Swinger, I got her a ghetto blaster that she could plug into the cigarette lighter :lol:
I was watching Chip Foose yesterday afternoon and they loaded the trunk with all sorts of amps and subwoofers. Nope Chip. Give me a Factory look AM/FM with 3 speakers. No amps and no subs.

I was watching Chip Foose yesterday afternoon and they loaded the trunk with all sorts of amps and subwoofers. Nope Chip. Give me a Factory look AM/FM with 3 speakers. No amps and no subs.
AM/FM? wtf..... you fancy bastard... i have AM and a dash speaker.... the way god intended...

It didn't take me long to figger out that Stevie Wonder in the in-dash 8 track with under dash amp was a battery killer when it was parked in the lube bay at work :lol:

-
Back