Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How's your dad doing? Haven't talked to him in 2 years.
He's good. He was really struggling with the brakes. They weren't returning and spring issues. Sucks working by yourself. We got it. He is still working on guns and such. Too bad our machine gun shoot is no more. We had so much fun.

He will be at MITP. He also lurks here under @Just Ron

Dinner was a late lunch at Mc Donalds. I had a Big Mac with cheese and is a prime Canidate for an old Alka Seltzer commercial.

He's good. He was really struggling with the brakes. They weren't returning and spring issues. Sucks working by yourself. We got it. He is still working on guns and such. Too bad our machine gun shoot is no more. We had so much fun.

@Just Ron Following.

Yea he told me about the good old shoot the target dazes and seems he's a good shot.
Looking forward to a good visit with Ron at the park.

Well took my lawn mower out and did the front yard then decided to do the road, 1 mile, both sides. So much for the sharpened blades, woodchipper if you know what I mean. Looks better tho. Stuffed it into a hole at the end of the road (a ditch), neighbor was waiting there to pick up her daughter from school in her Tesla, I told her to pull me out, she laughed. Country living with a Tesla, have one on each side of me, weird.

I started some Iowa Chops on the smoker. My phone is on the charger so I don't have any photos to share (yet). A couple baked potatoes and some veggies and we will be set. I am sipping on a new Rye I
1000010122.jpg
just got in tonight. Details in the Stop in for a drink thread.
1000010119.jpg
1000010118.jpg

So I forgot to mention. My doctor called with MRI results fir my neck. Apparently foraminal stanosis of c4 and c5. It is the narrowing of the nerve canals. He referred me to a nerospine doctor to discuss what options I have.

So I forgot to mention. My doctor called with MRI results fir my neck. Apparently foraminal stanosis of c4 and c5. It is the narrowing of the nerve canals. He referred me to a nerospine doctor to discuss what options I have.
Eric can't like that but let's see what the nuero says. You're not the first one sure there is something they have that can help.

It seems surgery isn't all that common. Possibly some PT style stretches and exercises per the interwebs. I believe it was similar in my shoulder. Spurs wreeking havoc. We will see. I am not worried.

It seems surgery isn't all that common. Possibly some PT style stretches and exercises per the interwebs. I believe it was similar in my shoulder. Spurs wreeking havoc. We will see. I am not worried.
Eric, I have had the same problems with c4,5 and 6 for many years now. But I am much older than you are I think. I have found that exercising lessens the issues and the pain.

-
Back