Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Only thing I can say was a score yestrerday was when Matt bought out a guy that was selling used tools and he wanted to leave when it started raining. Matt bought everything! Yes he is that Guy. So, he is going through the stuff finds a weird knife it is a bosuns marlin spike knife for splicing rope. He never saw one before. So I offer him a few bucks for it he just gave it to me. almost then same as this one. Believe it or not I still splice rope on occasion.

1713613002821.png

Morning!
Suns out. Snow will disappear today. Not real warm though. Ordered a fuel filter and blower motor, get filter replaced today. And finish the brake line replacement. Exaust to deal with, finish scaling and painting.

Good morning, there are patches of white this morning but it’s to warm up a bit today. Work on a few more road signs then granddaughter coming to spend the night

Good morning to all here, and thank you all for the well wishes and prayers for my cousin, Dave is my age and has been a mopar man his in tire life, going in Early to be with his wife will see the couple doctors report, Dave slipped in to a coma when his blood pressure dipped to 50/? First of the week.
Thank you for all you guys and galls do here , I believe the doctors will be talking to Belinda about keeping Dave on or off life support this morning, if so I am going to be by her side..

Your northeast Arkansas friend on the hill keeping prayers going for strength and healing

View attachment 1716239055
We will burn sage for you cousin on the hill

Think I'll clean the interior on the Scamp today and organize all the **** in the trunk.
Changed the oil and lubed her up already so I'll have her ready for MITP soon.Engine bay is done.

IMG_20240420_064756783.jpg

Only thing I can say was a score yestrerday was when Matt bought out a guy that was selling used tools and he wanted to leave when it started raining. Matt bought everything! Yes he is that Guy. So, he is going through the stuff finds a weird knife it is a bosuns marlin spike knife for splicing rope. He never saw one before. So I offer him a few bucks for it he just gave it to me. almost then same as this one. Believe it or not I still splice rope on occasion.

View attachment 1716239061
Was Scott still there?

Cool knife

Morning Dudes and Dudette :)

I need to get something accomplished today... just hadn't figured out what exactly. There's plenty that needs doing. I should get the Slant 6 out of the garage and into storage. Just such a beast to move.

Good morning everyone. So, with doing most all what I wanted to do on my boys car yesterday, I may work on the charger today. The Rust Bullet paint showed up yesterday. Need to finish up all the major fab so I can paint the chassis

Frying up a pound of Hamberger and amazed on how much water they can stuff into it to take 3/4's of a pound into a pound.
Tired of getting **** on. Another bend over and take it bull **** deal.
Other than that, I'm a happy camper.
I don't know about actually adding water... But they definitely try not to lose any. When I did industrial refrigeration classes they stressed the importance of keeping humidity up in meat cutting rooms. That's why beef jerky is so friggin expensive!

Good Morning

I don't know about actually adding water... But they definitely try not to lose any. When I did industrial refrigeration classes they stressed the importance of keeping humidity up in meat cutting rooms. That's why beef jerky is so friggin expensive!

Good Morning
Howdy!

I do notice a distinct difference between the pre-packaged bacon and the slab bacon I normally get at the meat counter. The packaged stuff creates a lot of liquid in the pan and cooks down to not a lot.... The slab stuff generates far less grease and liquid in the pan.

Pretty good in the vending area. Really all I did got there around 9, talked to a few friends I deal with alot and never seen. Hit a few rows and it started raining, just went bearable to miserable. Not looking under blue tarps.

Good morning everyone. So, with doing most all what I wanted to do on my boys car yesterday, I may work on the charger today. The Rust Bullet paint showed up yesterday. Need to finish up all the major fab so I can paint the chassis
Hey Eric was looking at your sons hot rod picture and it reminded me I have a spare model A radiator lying around.
Don't know what kind of shape it's in but if you can use it I'll dig it out and see if it's good.

Pretty good in the vending area. Really all I did got there around 9, talked to a few friends I deal with alot and never seen. Hit a few rows and it started raining, just went bearable to miserable. Not looking under blue tarps.
Isn't the entire thing vending?

Good Morning
Ya, I don't think they add water that I have ever heard. The better quality ground beef (and lower fat content) is usually less moist. (que Karl)
I don't like 90%. No fat, no fun and no flavor. The 70-80% include a lot of fat trimmings. Ground round or ground sirloin not so much. Some of that fat stays inside the burger adding moisture and flavor. McDonalds used beef tallow for years to fry their french fries in. That's why they were so good back then. If you buy the cheap stuff you may get a few extras. Look up "pink slime".

-
Back