Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Of all the places to have them, my daughter tells me there are like 5 ice rinks scattered around the Phoenix area :wtf: Now they gonna lose their NHL to Salt Lake City.

Snowbirds are brining it in... just like Florida
My dad lived in Bullhead City, there on the Colorado River, Arizona-Nevada border. Half the town was vacant May through September because the property owners were in their homes in the north country. Not that I blame them, 115° days get annoying after a week or so :lol:

My dad lived in Bullhead City, there on the Colorado River, Arizona-Nevada border. Half the town was vacant May through September because the property owners were in their homes in the north country. Not that I blame them, 115° days get annoying after a week or so :lol:
Yup.... it's about to hit 100° down there soon if not already... then it'll stay they're until October. I recall a Thanksgiving weekend in Yuma that hit 100

Yup.... it's about to hit 100° down there soon if not already... then it'll stay they're until October. I recall a Thanksgiving weekend in Yuma that hit 100
And froze the night before :lol: In the Mojave, we always figgered our first frost at Halloween. I think my brat said it was 90° down there the other day.

@MOPARMITCH, here you go..

Only thing is that it always comes up short :poke:

Screenshot_20240421_112544_Facebook.jpg

So after being up before the sun, and sanded and primered the dash frame for the Valiant. I moved on to this mess.
There was a round base wall lamp.it died. I couldn't find anything I liked with a round base. So cut the stone I put up around it about 30 years ago.
I hate old wires house, car, the shop.
I'll post a picture when finished.

20240421_105259.jpg

20240421_105126.jpg

So after being up before the sun, and sanded and primered the dash frame for the Valiant. I moved on to this mess.
There was a round base wall lamp.it died. I couldn't find anything I liked with a round base. So cut the stone I put up around it about 30 years ago.
I hate old wires house, car, the shop.
I'll post a picture when finished.

View attachment 1716239677

View attachment 1716239678
Nice rock wall Ray.
Scamp is all ready for summer, think I'll take it for a nice cruise to town and fill it with gas and see how much the price went up.

With the early sunshine today, lotsa Derelicts at the Donut shop. One of them really stuck out. A '64 like this
1713722194322.png

but tubbed to the max :thumbsup: Caged, license plates, 2 bucket chairs, no back seat and on some monster slicks.
I saw no trailers nearby, so they either hid the trailer well or drove it in there on slicks :eek:. Radical soundin' Olds Cutlass 442 in black :steering:. I heard a real lumpy camshaft comin' up behind me :wtf: is that?. It gets around me where I can see it, a K5 Blazer on 35" tall tires:drama::lol:

Back home and had a nice drive to town. Gas for 91 is 402 a gallon and the cheap 85 with ethanol is 3.32a gallon.

Back home and had a nice drive to town. Gas for 91 is 402 a gallon and the cheap 85 with ethanol is 3.32a gallon.
$3.14 for E10 here. I am going to put some E10 in my 66 and see how it works. Almost 10:1 compression but good heads and not much timing.

It looks like chance of scattered showers tomorrow and tomorrow night.I put down some weed and feed on part of the lawn. It should be watered in by then. It looks like Tuesday will be a good day to mow. First time for this year.

I heard screaming 2 strokes a little while ago. May just have to go exploring and see if the Kart Club is having an activity. No, I don't think it was a leaf blower competition at the nearby park. :lol: The KDS* musta kicked in.

* Karl Defense System

With the early sunshine today, lotsa Derelicts at the Donut shop. One of them really stuck out. A '64 like this
View attachment 1716239721
but tubbed to the max :thumbsup: Caged, license plates, 2 bucket chairs, no back seat and on some monster slicks.
I saw no trailers nearby, so they either hid the trailer well or drove it in there on slicks :eek:. Radical soundin' Olds Cutlass 442 in black :steering:. I heard a real lumpy camshaft comin' up behind me :wtf: is that?. It gets around me where I can see it, a K5 Blazer on 35" tall tires:drama::lol:
I'd take that one. I don't need the bog motor though. A Poly would be fine.

-
Back