Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:lol:

I'm anguished enough about plans to put a driver's side mirror on the car.
You can't see much out of them but they look good. Balanced.

001a.JPG

Good morning. A little late to the party today. It was a busy and productive weekend here. Took a run to Lebanon PA to pick up reloading supplies for the kids. They had practice this weekend. I also changed out the idler arm on the dart and got the new door panels on. It’s a start and already made a noticeable difference. Im hoping to work on the headliner this week.

Thank you, its been ruff on his wife/my first cousin
A 48 year marriage,Dave was 67.

What year MSD Hoppy?

Thank you brother/Arkansas cousin

Congratulations, and good morning

I want to thank each and every member here for the kind words and prayers, this coffee bunch sticks together.
Dave is now not suffering, and earned his wings to a better place as of near 7pm last night, another mopar family member is gone...... it seem I am the last in the family besides my two sons, Creed will be a (spelling don't let me down) pallbearer. It was an honor to get the call for my son to do this..
Got to get moving, wanted to say good morning and thank you all.
I am so sorry Mike. May he rest in peace.

Good morning. A little late to the party today. It was a busy and productive weekend here. Took a run to Lebanon PA to pick up reloading supplies for the kids. They had practice this weekend. I also changed out the idler arm on the dart and got the new door panels on. It’s a start and already made a noticeable difference. Im hoping to work on the headliner this week.
Good morning. Sounds like you had a busy weekend. I need a headliner in the worst way in my 66 but I don't want to take the glass out to do it. My upholstery guy doesn't want to install one without all the removal. I hope you car is different.

8 gallon. WBGV allows 10 gallon personal production
A 8 gallon still fill will get you a couple gallons of alcohol. Probably a gallon of drinkable spirit. If you double distill, cut that back to 3 quarts of finished product to put in the barrel. It takes a lot of work (or a big still) to make 10 gallons of finished product. The more you distill, the higher the proof but the less you get. Higher proof needs to be proofed down for finishing though.

1713794525417.png
1713794545101.png

Caterpillar Ground Switch. Very weather resistant and key removable.
Since it was on every piece of Cat equipment, it has a universal key.
Once it's turned on, the key can't be removed until it's turned off again.
About 3" in diameter maybe. It disables the 24V system on a Cat so
an A body shouldn't be that big of a challenge for it.

Good morning. Sounds like you had a busy weekend. I need a headliner in the worst way in my 66 but I don't want to take the glass out to do it. My upholstery guy doesn't want to install one without all the removal. I hope you car is different.
I hope so. From what I have been searching it looks like I can put it in without removing the windshield, but if I am seeing the wrong thing, someone please let me know.

where do you find those?
The plastic one actually got better ratings

GOGONFLY Battery Disconnect Switch, DC 12V 24V Battery Master Isolator Cut Off Power Kill Switch for Marine Car Boat RV ATV Auto Truck Vehicle, with 2 Waterproof Key, 4 Copper Ring Terminals https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09J25P42X?tag=fabo03-20

HMY 7N0718 7H7290 Caterpillar Battery Disconnect Master Power Starter Switch with 2 Position 2 Terminal 2 Keys for Excavators, Dump Trucks and Other Heavy Equipment, 2.3x2.3x3.3 IN https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R5BCH1V?tag=fabo03-20

Random thought brought In-N-Out to mind.
I wonder what their 2024 t-shirt looks like?
1713797154331.png

I think they need to repeat the 2011 edition
1713797255993.png

I got the brat the one below as a Christmas present in Y2K
1713797410103.png

She didn't know she was getting the Swinger for her 16th birthday when she was old enough to drive :D

I just got asked if a couple could use My Swinger in a photo shoot at their wedding. She had a Swinger when she was young. (second marriage I guess)

-
Back