Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_6385.png

Here you go @halifaxhops. A new day for the thong.

It's kinda annoying how clean that is.. i think it's the white paint... red doesn't look that good

It will also show every bit of road grime and grease though.

I used a gloss clear coat... the application was a little funky... didn't want to sand it all down and "do- over"

It will also show every bit of road grime and grease though.

I used a gloss clear coat... the application was a little funky... didn't want to sand it all down and "do- over"
Yeah... if i keep my car i will end up redoing mine when i change the motor... bought cheap paint.. ended up being ****

Yeah... if i keep my car i will end up redoing mine when i change the motor... bought cheap paint.. ended up being ****
After consulting the smart guys (specifically Fred) I went with Auto Paint Depot WW1... They had also had a rattle can option that I got as well, for touch-ups

After consulting the smart guys (specifically Fred) I went with Auto Paint Depot WW1... They had also had a rattle can option that I got as well, for touch-ups
Yeah, my problem is i wanted something to match cause i need to touch up my quater patches, i don't wanna paint the whole car... so i ordered a spray can to test.. perfect.. ordered 2 quarts of paint and it matches but looks like crap.. like it's base coat without clear... it is what it is.. just annoyed :) a lot of work to redo one day..

Yeah, my problem is i wanted something to match cause i need to touch up my quater patches, i don't wanna paint the whole car... so i ordered a spray can to test.. perfect.. ordered 2 quarts of paint and it matches but looks like crap.. like it's base coat without clear... it is what it is.. just annoyed :) a lot of work to redo one day..

I liked auto depot because the paint was pre- mixed... less opportunity for me to accel. :rolleyes:

Home from a real hard day at work. Boss and I set for at least an hour outside in the nice sunny warm day. :lol:

We just had BLT's.

I am getting up at 0200 to leave by 0300 for NC in the morning. Gotta brew the coffee, shower, and out the door. The truck is ready to go............. :thumbsup:

-
Back