Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I bet he is driving it around the block every single day, just because he can. And you know he is gonna drive it today on Hemi day!
I have a similar place like you John. Gravel driveway, etc. No driving around the block here.......................even better though out in the country. :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20240426_075754_LinkedIn.jpg

And your Mother there Memike was a Country Singer right?
Yes she did, my early early years, I was 5 or 6 when I seen her on the TV and on the couch at the same time, dad was running around on her was the story I got , she packed up and took all 4 of us boys, and went to her brothers home just 38 miles away, agreed to let my older brother and baby brother stay with him.. yep, life sure takes a tumble some time I guess

I have a similar place like you John. Gravel driveway, etc. No driving around the block here.......................even better though out in the country. :thumbsup:
Hah, yep I got a good 1/2 mile worth of gravel drive, and twenty minutes to a town with one flashing light. Can’t really go round the block here either. On plus side I have been trying to put carpet in the Demon for two years but I just keep driving it thinking I will get to it. How is that for lazy?

I have a honey do list spinner mounted on my garage wall. I gave it a spin and looks like I have a full day ahead of me. :rolleyes:

IMG_20240426_065513865.jpg

Morning folks

Late to the party.

Getting older is like that children's song "Head, shoulders, knees and toes knees and toes...."

Anyhooo... @MOPARMITCH seems to have gotten over his twerking injury to his back.

Be safe out there... It's Fr-Yay

View attachment 1716241795
Yeah I laid off exercise for a couple of days. Tried some of your treatments. Was still pretty painful so I went to I guess what they call a masseuse and a chiropractor at the same time here in my city. That F'n guy pushed and pulled on me on all my muscles really made me hurt. Adjusted my neck and my middle back and my lower back which was fine. But man he was really hurting me in the massage department. Told me to come back in 3 days. That was 2 days ago. I ain't going back to him. But I do think he fixed. It. Been fine for a day or so now
. :lol:

Yeah I laid off exercise for a couple of days. Tried some of your treatments. Was still pretty painful so I went to I guess what they call a masseuse and a chiropractor at the same time here in my city. That F'n guy pushed and pulled on me on all my muscles really made me hurt. Adjusted my neck and my middle back and my lower back which was fine. But man he was really hurting me in the massage department. Told me to come back in 3 days. That was 2 days ago. I ain't going back to him. But I do think he fixed. It. Been fine for a day or so now
. :lol:

Best way out, is through.

Glad it's feeling better

Best way out, is through.

Glad it's feeling better
No pain, no gain. Pinched nerves and muscles tied up in a knot.Yep, it's going to hurt to get it fixed. Medical Dr's would have you going to therapy for months and probably put you on a stretcher table. Or worse yet, put you on Oxy and valium that you will be addicted to the rest of your life. No thanks, I'll go to the chiropractor.

No pain, no gain. Pinched nerves and muscles tied up in a knot.Yep, it's going to hurt to get it fixed. Medical Dr's would have you going to therapy for months and probably put you on a stretcher table. Or worse yet, put yo on Oxy and valium that you will be addicted to the rest of your life. No thanks, I'll go to the chiropractor.
Yup..

Many occasions rolling on top of a tennis ball, cursing the universe... but it helps

Usually 2 - 3 chiropractor trips and things get right.

I need to get better at just going in for a monthly tune-up though

No pain, no gain. Pinched nerves and muscles tied up in a knot.Yep, it's going to hurt to get it fixed. Medical Dr's would have you going to therapy for months and probably put you on a stretcher table. Or worse yet, put you on Oxy and valium that you will be addicted to the rest of your life. No thanks, I'll go to the chiropractor.
Glad I declined on the nerve block my Arthritis Dr wanted to do, wife and I researched it and looked up my new cyropractor.. life is getting better my friend
Yup..

Many occasions rolling on top of a tennis ball, cursing the universe... but it helps

Usually 2 - 3 chiropractor trips and things get right.

I need to get better at just going in for a monthly tune-up though
Three days a week the next week and a half, been going and laying on a stretching machine, then tinging electrifying for 15 minutes with ice pack, Mikie is feeling much better, declined the nerve block, glad I did

-
Back