Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cool and damp and can't pull anything outside out of my way, but I think I will go to the garage and try to organize something. Fixed a friends peanut roaster a couple weeks ago and all the tools and stuff are still on the table. That and a whole lot more that ain't where it belongs. LOL.

Not exactly sure what makes it a magnum. Term has been used a long time though I believe.
Magnum is basically a Metric small block. They replaced the LA in 1992. Roller cam, a bit better heads and decent fuel injection.

1714241230456.png

Been busy here today. Talking to a few kids on the phone, cleaning bathrooms, laundry, moping, vacuuming.
Hell! I even took the garbage out. Pajamas off and dressed myself and got my undies and shirt on correctly.
Think I'll poor me a drink and just call it a day.

Been busy here today. Talking to a few kids on the phone, cleaning bathrooms, laundry, moping, vacuuming.
Hell! I even took the garbage out. Pajamas off and dressed myself and got my undies and shirt on correctly.
Think I'll poor me a drink and just call it a day.
Chores.

They don't get done on their own

My stepmom and I weren't very close. She married my father who I hadn't seen for 21 years until he showed up at my wedding. She always treated my sister and I well and we would get together once every year or so. She was 90 and had cancer so no more suffering. She's in a better place for sure. We may go to the visitation. There's no funeral details yet so we haven't talked about it . The funeral will be a 6 hour round trip drive so we will see what everyone's schedule is. Thanks all for the thoughts and prayers.

Well, the GM master and booster don't fit with the 273.... Guess I'll see what I can find in a disc/drum dual pot.
Not sure what you need but I have a non power master cylinder dual port for disc brakes on the front and drum on the back off my Scamp if it works and you want it I'll send it your way.

-
Back