Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Picture's are $5.00 ea.
Unless you want it signed, $50.00
With a personalized note, depends on what you want it to read.
aoopuvla4gy91.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Speaking of which. I talked to Lon.. that dude that keeps talking about 65 transmissions not being pushbutton, but "column shift by cable" is wrong. I PM'd the person asking the question to clarify after verifying... I'm sure he's confused.. then smacked with the fact that he bought a wide block and not an LA 318
My 65 was floor shift by cable.

Think i missed a few pages of backreading. Hope i didnt miss anything important other than Dave’s fil passing.

Got all the floor underside stuff done. Tomorrie is wire wheel, rust convertor, priming and red Krylon.

K.. Trans is back in the car.. took bout 80 minutes alone and figuring how to do it safe :) nothing hooked up yet though.. I will say.. whoever posted bout using ratchet straps on the torsion bars to get the trans on the floor jack is a damn genius....

I also kept re-adjusting the straps as i lifted the trans so it couldn't fall if it wanted to... it took sooo much stress off getting it in.. Took bout 15 mins longer than it should have, i couldn't get the right angle between the motor and trans... need 1 more jack.. Will get all the stuff hooked up soon and hopefully fire it up again in a few days

K.. Trans is back in the car.. took bout 80 minutes alone and figuring how to do it safe :) nothing hooked up yet though.. I will say.. whoever posted bout using ratchet straps on the torsion bars to get the trans on the floor jack is a damn genius....

I also kept re-adjusting the straps as i lifted the trans so it couldn't fall if it wanted to... it took sooo much stress off getting it in.. Took bout 15 mins longer than it should have, i couldn't get the right angle between the motor and trans... need 1 more jack.. Will get all the stuff hooked up soon and hopefully fire it up again in a few days
Last time I did my tranny that's what I did. Rachit straps worked real good.

Lasagna with home made mozzarella cheese

View attachment 1716242472
Now I am hungry! Time for supper
Afternoon, rain turned to snow here, about 4 inches of snow on the ground.
Thats not good, hope it melts off quickly
Awesome.. those the right ones for the car? and how did you "Find" them?
I took the wife out on the road to hit a flea market she has not been to in 5 months, we needed time away, nope, not for my car, need to re home them

I will have to remember that strap trick

Time to find something to eat, may just be a pasta salad and a PB and J sandwich

171425429547640813796214228543.jpg

17142543164232581315408616335328.jpg

I use a tall :thumbsup: hydraulic transmission jack under my car lift....

-
Back