Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey, it's Saturday and past 5:00 (somewhere) Somebody mentioned they hadn't tried the 86 proof Barton. Hey, I have a 86 proofer amd a 100 proofer. I'll do a little taste test.

20240427_163648.jpg

Now I am hungry! Time for supper

Thats not good, hope it melts off quickly

I took the wife out on the road to hit a flea market she has not been to in 5 months, we needed time away, nope, not for my car, need to re home them
Then this will make that hunger worse

IMG_4291.jpeg

IMG_4292.jpeg

Soo new fuel pump installed. Go around corner Anand this. New Mallory series 70 pro comp pump failed

20240425_144013.jpg

One of my favorite breakfasts in Vietnam. Bo Ne. Grilled beef with onions. A nice little salad and some bread with a mug of green tea.. :thumbsup:
PXL_20240427_233050197.jpg

Since I live out with the Ca hillbillies I usually listen to XM Radio. When I get to the more sophisticated parts of the state, I'll find FM to change. Last few times out of the hills I've heard ads for Summit Racing on the radio. Nice surprise. :steering:

Ice cream!! You know it will
Soo new fuel pump installed. Go around corner Anand this. New Mallory series 70 pro comp pump failed

View attachment 1716242555
Oh damn, just daym
One of my favorite breakfasts in Vietnam. Bo Ne. Grilled beef with onions. A nice little salad and some bread with a mug of green tea.. :thumbsup:
View attachment 1716242557
Yep, that looks like it would carry me threw to supper Mitch

So old pump worked ok. Mallory pro comp pump before holley bought them. Had a issue with pressure. I thought. Well I bought a new pump as spare for powertour. Installed it
Died within a mile of house. Get it up pull pump, inlet plugged with? So take apart no screen on inlet side. Old one has it. Looks like seem sealer from new tank got in the line. This is my fault. I blew air thru line into tank and blew sock off. So...

-
Back