Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bring a therapy lion with you then!

I will bring him and call him my therapy dog for my anxiety............................:lol:

dog-bite.gif

Same here high 50's yesterday!
Beginning to get hot here everyday now. It's just before the rainy season. Been 95 or 96° everyday during the day and down to 81 or so at night. But we have air conditioning in the house, keep it at around 25° c. Actually have to put a blanket on at night

What's the humidity at Mitch that's what sucks with the heat.
Sometimes the humidity can be bad here. But usually there is a breeze because of the rivers in the Mekong Delta area. So it's not so bad as other places in Vietnam

Morning!
Supposed to be clear and sunny today. Two days of rain,hope iit dries up.
Went back to shop for a couple hours last evening, did a little more welding, ran out of gas. I needed about 10 more welds to call it done. The floor is floppy under the seat, so i bolted a 3/4” square tube to underside and seam sealed it. The remaining holes will get grommet plugs.
Sore this morning though.

What's the humidity at Mitch that's what sucks with the heat.
Quite simply it is nature's sauna. You will lose weight when you are here. I can almost guarantee it. When I go to work out at the park in the mornings. Sometimes it could be a little humid. Dripping wet when I leave. But when I get on the motorbike and start riding, I dry off pretty quick

It's the overweight people that have trouble with the heat and humidity. But there ain't many of them here. Only seen a few..

Don't know if you guys saw this, but he made out very well......................... :thumbsup:

-
Back