Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning. I am feeling happy to be here. I had a fall down the last 3 steps landing on my back on the living room floor. No idea what happened other than trying not to step on the damn cat. A broken fingernail and a brush burn on the back of my leg. I HATE THIS GROWING OLD!

Good Morning. I am feeling happy to be here. I had a fall down the last 3 steps landing on my back on the living room floor. No idea what happened other than trying not to step on the damn cat. A broken fingernail and a brush burn on the back of my leg. I HATE THIS GROWING OLD!
Hardest job you will ever have. Definitely sucks.

Who is Magic Elixir? and why are you going to.....
1714648953071.png
Oh wait you posted elixer.....

Wow, don't think I could have stayed as even keeled as he did listening to that, and I'm pretty easy going!
Same. I would have gone in the house and flipped the breaker, made a coffee and watched my surveillance camera.

Same. I would have gone in the house and flipped the breaker, made a coffee and watched my surveillance camera.
That's the exact thing i thought too.. i wouldn't have even talked to her, just turn off the power and see how long she sits there before noticing

-
Back