Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We are actually looking for a new dog. Boxer/Lab is ideal female but boxer/? as long as it is a female. Way to many Male dogs around here that stop by.

Steve going to make it to Chrysler Carlisle this year?
No sir, Going to Newport Washington to deliver a 1970 Sport Satellite, pull my 1966 Dart out of a field, pull a buddies 1975 Dart Sport out of the same field and re-install a 340 and 8.75 into a 1970 Challenger for a Veteran who can no longer do it and let him drive it again. After that we are hitting Yellowstone on the way home. I need to see about seeing @jaws , @Princess Valiant and anyone else on the return trip. Going up through Texas to Amarillo, over to Raton, NM, then up I25 to Buffalo, WY, I90 to Spokane Valley ,WA.
Trip home is back to Yellowstone, Cody, Wy Firth, ID and then back across Wyoming to I25 on the way back home. I didn't pick the dates as I was planning on Carlisle this year but the other guys vacation limitations screwed that up.

Big birthday party here at my house on the 10th, which I think is Friday. My step grandsons first birthday. I am told there will be a hundred people here. Can't wait to see that party. I will keep you all informed.
10th is my anniversary.

No sir, Going to Newport Washington to deliver a 1970 Sport Satellite, pull my 1966 Dart out of a field, pull a buddies 1975 Dart Sport out of the same field and re-install a 340 and 8.75 into a 1970 Challenger for a Veteran who can no longer do it and let him drive it again. After that we are hitting Yellowstone on the way home. I need to see about seeing @jaws , @Princess Valiant and anyone else on the return trip. Going up through Texas to Amarillo, over to Raton, NM, then up I25 to Buffalo, WY, I90 to Spokane Valley ,WA.
Trip home is back to Yellowstone, Cody, Wy Firth, ID and then back across Wyoming to I25 on the way back home. I didn't pick the dates as I was planning on Carlisle this year but the other guys vacation limitations screwed that up.
Get pics of both of them!

So the story on this is he was doing a burnout and the throttle stuck. He turned the key off and that killed the engine but it also locked the column and it had gotten squirely before he turned it off. was headed for a guard rail right down the center of the car. Turned the key back on and steered it most of the way out but peeled the RH fender off and bent the lower control arm strut rod, no frame damage. While the engine was out for the cosmetic repairs he pulled the heads and started porting them. Degradation of his spine caused him to lose feeling in his hands and paralysis in his legs. After too many surgeries he relearned to walk and regained feeling in his hands but now lacks the strength to do the job. He has lost hope of ever driving his car as he is on fixed income..... enter us and we are going to put it back to driving condition for him.

Get pics of both of them!
66 is a Slant and the 75 drove into that spot but the transmission is iffy.
IMG_4387 (1).jpg

IMG_4329.jpg

So the story on this is he was doing a burnout and the throttle stuck. He turned the key off and that killed the engine but it also locked the column and it had gotten squirely before he turned it off. was headed for a guard rail right down the center of the car. Turned the key back on and steered it most of the way out but peeled the RH fender off and bent the lower control arm strut rod, no frame damage. While the engine was out for the cosmetic repairs he pulled the heads and started porting them. Degradation of his spine caused him to lose feeling in his hands and paralysis in his legs. After too many surgeries he relearned to walk and regained feeling in his hands but now lacks the strength to do the job. He has lost hope of ever driving his car as he is on fixed income..... enter us and we are going to put it back to driving condition for him.
Perfect! Need ign stuff for it just ask!

On those ECU's I was sending you found a bad pin on my tester, fixed it now all the ecu's but one are fine.

-
Back