Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
She was my first one and the best dog I ever had also.

harley.jpg

Church this morning, mowing this afternoon. I'll see if I have enough energy to get them both done.
( both properties)

Last edited:
Church this morning, mowing this afternoon. I'll see if I have enough energy to get them both done.
( both properties)
Earlier this week I mowed half and she finished after I went to work. Good thing, cause we are on day 2 of what looks like a very soggy week. Only one day not calling for rain.

Earlier this week I mowed half and she finished after I went to work. Good thing, cause we are on day 2 of what looks like a very soggy week. Only one day not calling for rain.
I have been dodging raindrops and a busy schedule myself. It's supposed to be sunny, 70, and calm today. It looks like chance of rain the rest of the week. I bet there's some asparagus to pick as well.

I've heard it can snow at like 37°, I guess we fell a little short with the 41° we had earlier this morning :lol: Weird spring weather, but today back to normal, clear and 30 mph winds :lol:

Should be dry enough for the Derelicts to Donut this morning. Before the guk got here yesterday, there were rods allover town. It was clear and calm, but the roadster drivers I saw were wearing their parkas :lol:

application is in in case we want it, bit of a ride.

Well I am catching up with coffee crew and playoff hockey. Both have been busy. Sadly, no matter what, one of the remaining Canadian teams is going to get eliminated this next round. I sure do miss Don Cherry this time of year!
Did a little read on him, what a character! Never saw coaches corner

-
Back