Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Testing **** last night and managed to blow my brake light fuse... more on order :( Gonna switch brakes/turn signals to LED i think..

In Kansas City for a few days. Hope to get to the zoo and aquarium and may be a distillery or two. Oh and enjoy some KC BBQ.
1000010288.jpg
1000010284.jpg
1000010286.jpg
1000010285.jpg

Testing **** last night and managed to blow my brake light fuse... more on order :( Gonna switch brakes/turn signals to LED i think..
I hate wiring. :BangHead: I replaced my wiring harness to American auto wire and they sure made it simple for this idiot.

Good Idea . I did mine ! Big difference . Be carefull what you get.
Yeah.. i don't want too insanely bright.. not sure what to get yet.. i do know i need to get a electronic flasher solenoid though

Make sure you get a led flasher. Heck I might have what you need nors from the cuda.

they are pretty cheap, no need to go out of your way.. plan for this weekend is to get the heater motor out, clean the heater box.. take the motor apart and clean/lube it up.. it sounds unhappy after 50 years of sitting, it still works though.. Gonna roll the dice on the heatercore being solid

not too bright? i see some and it's just crazy.. will order some next week.. not sure if i need orange or clear for the front, haven't seen the front lights in like 2 years now
Not to bright , and like Hoppy said led flasher is a must.

-
Back