Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
and then, because I did such a good job (and multi-tasking; washed blankets), I treated myself to brunch: cinnamon raisin bread with fig jam, olive oil mayo, oven roasted chicken, black forest ham and morski cheese washed down with my concoction of herbal tea.

S1051774.JPG

and then, because I did such a good job (and multi-tasking; washed blankets), I treated myself to brunch: cinnamon raisin bread with fig jam, olive oil mayo, oven roasted chicken, black forest ham and morski cheese washed down with my concoction of herbal tea.

View attachment 1716248631
Think you covered all the flavours!

Got the lawn done, didn't miss mowing the hill all winter, now can mow the path all the way down to the lake but still have to pick a good line to get back up. With the front and side yards 2 1/2 to 3 hours I can't get back.

IMG_1645.jpeg

IMG_1646.jpeg

IMG_1647.jpeg

Don't take this wrong but to me you boldly go where maybe no man has gone before with your grub, want to try some of what you're posting, sceered tho lol!

Daughter came over to celebrate my birthday belated, brought a 6 pack of Boneyard IPA and some pizza and made this cake, Rocky Road, not bad : )

IMG_1648.jpeg

Good afternoon. Getting car trailer ready for trip to chris,s. Powertour. Found a couple issues that have to be addressed. Winch inop first on list. Needs a new relay. Ordered. Brakes adjusted. Minor broken weld. And clean off all the black widows. And there webs.

20240511_115008.jpg

Reading up, never heard of Morski cheese, sounds good/interesting, mild semi-soft, cheddar and unique Swiss notes, hmmm.

was gonna work on my car.. but it's cold and wet and shitty.. gonna sit in the basement.. play drums and make a pork steak later... relaxin time

Afternoon all, cloudy and rainy this morning but starting to clear up. Going to head out to the shop to work on the Barracuda for a while. Glad Ray picked up the pooch.

Afternoon all, we are in NJ. Left the house at 0400 and at the diner for breakfast at 0800. Just hanging, woke up from a much needed nap

WV if yours is just a cruiser, type f will shift a little harder than stock.. not sure how soft you want it

I just used dextron or something from walmart.. it was cheap and they didn't have **** for type f.. Mercon? i don't remember now.. old age..
Type F is stickier. Lol. More friction. Less slipping. So I'm told..

-
Back