Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
78* here and feels absolutely wonderful.
Was nice here too. And our silly dog must have ran ten miles. Bring her into house and she would crash. Twenty minutes later back outside. Think we are all going to sleep well.

Got inner door shell 3/4 done. Too many interruptions. And tomorrow is car show/swap meet. Heading out 07:00. Is nice as show and swap meet share the same parking lot. If we park in the lot, its a 1/2 mile walk to get to swap meet.

Last edited:
Surrendered for the day. 2 ½ hours trying to get the transmission aligned to the motor. Not sure what I did wrong but I'm at the point where an "accidental" fire sounds really really good..

Scotch and a shower

Surrendered for the day. 2 ½ hours trying to get the transmission aligned to the motor. Not sure what I did wrong but I'm at the point where an "accidental" fire sounds really really good..

Scotch and a shower
Sounds like you need a break, sometimes things don't work out one day . Try another day.

Been a very busy few days here. Friday was the grandson's first birthday party at the house for the family and then at the big party venue that evening. Of course, beer was served with food. The family of the daughter's husband had come down from Hanoi for a few days. They were staying at our house. Yesterday. We went to a restaurant a few doors down from my house. Thought it was going to be a quick In-N-Out . We were there for 8 hours. Drinking of course. This morning I am headed to a Dam Gio. Which is a party/ celebration of a deceased family member. They do it each year for that family member. Very common here in Vietnam. Of course they drink beer at these parties. Also. I'm also told there's a birthday party to go to this afternoon somewhere. I need a break !!!!!

Was nice here too. And our silly dog must have ran ten miles. Bring her into house and she would crash. Twenty minutes later back outside. Think we are all going to sleep well.

Got inner door shell 3/4 done. Too many interruptions. And tomorrow is car show/swap meet. Heading out 07:00. Is nice as show and swap meet share the same parking lot. If we park in the lot, its a 1/2 mile walk to get to swap meet.
Need to build you a custom cart to drive around and save some walking pain Frank. That would be a good winter project and a lot of fun to build.

Hmm

Screenshot_20240511_225957_Facebook.jpg

Good afternoon. Getting car trailer ready for trip to chris,s. Powertour. Found a couple issues that have to be addressed. Winch inop first on list. Needs a new relay. Ordered. Brakes adjusted. Minor broken weld. And clean off all the black widows. And there webs.

View attachment 1716248682
So Chris is bringing his car on the trailer??

Last edited:
This work better than a LS swap?
1715496082205.png

Last edited:
-
Back