Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Some MOPAR art

Screenshot_20240606_104704_Facebook.jpg

I wouldn't mind that 42. It's a nice car. It has a slant 6 with a O/D 833 and a 4.10 geared 8 3/4. I wish it had a V8 and an automatic. Probably why it hasn't sold.
Yes and no, for some reason, 39-48 dodges and Plymouths just don’t sell or move fast. Even the Chevys and Fords from that era struggle to move. It’s not as bad as the 78-90 period of cars but I’d say it’s second worse when it comes to value and selling fast .

Another warm day here in the 90s but a cool down this weekend. Couple of honey do's and get back on the D150.

Dave made quite a few illustrations like that on his computer.

Ya. On a scale of one to ten of no fun i would call it a 40. “Let me know when i hit the nerve” there are words. Was thinking them but not saying them. Im the one in 50, mild shock and lost a little function in both legs. Walking is a real treat.
Dr said i should eat some food, instead we went to McDonalds. 1-1/2 hour to get home. Then a nap i think.

Short day today. We're in st Louis. Cannot check in till 1. Going to Uber to a BBQ joint...after we check in

Well I screwed up today, used my small pressure washer on my Scamp and put a plastic bag over the air cleaner to keep it dry.
Forgot to take the bag off and started the car to put in the garage to dry it out. Yep! sucked the air cleaner lid down and bent the **** out of it and the filter. :BangHead: :mad:

Well I screwed up today, used my small pressure washer on my Scamp and put a plastic bag over the air cleaner to keep it dry.
Forgot to take the bag off and started the car to put in the garage to dry it out. Yep! sucked the air cleaner lid down and bent the **** out of it and the filter. :BangHead: :mad:
Ops

I got my daughter home safely from the Airport. She is now sleeping. She will probably need that for a few days. But she told me she wants to go back to work tomorrow? I'll be back on the Cuda tomorrow, disassembling. Hopefully next week I can get it to the stripper. No not that stripper Karl...kkkkkk @krazykuda

Last edited:
I had some chores this AM. Got hungry, decided to go to town for a drive thru breakfast burrito and stop at the park to enjoy it. Couple blocks from the house I encounter a fella at least my age standing at a stop sign in a spandex one piece bathing suit looking thing with a red tutu :wtf: . Down the street bicyclists, lots of them dressed similarly :wtf::wtf:. Round the corner on the expressway 100s more :eek:. Turns out it's The Aids/Lifecycle Ride from San Fran to Santa Monica mostly on PCH. Close to 500 miles and 2000 riders
1717698321018.png
No pics, costumes were quite amusing :lol: They raise a buncha money for charity.

And here I thought I only did stupid **** !

Gaaaaahhhhh

Oops! :lol:

Remember, we were maybe 5 miles as the crow flies from that place.
My program manager thought it was a great idea to show that movie Halloween after pumpkin carvin'
A little payback as they say. (Not to me, I was just witness)

-
Back