Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cuda’s have the heaviest door on the planet. They are pigs. I use my transmission Jack under the door to take them off and on. Open the door and roll the tranny Jack under! I laid my hand wide open once trying to catch one as it fell. They are heavy!
Yeah, This car only has 98K showing on the ODO, and I believe it. The only owner before me street drove it and raced it, but didnt cut the car up doing that. Had headers, and a blowshield, Accell coil, etc. I have already acquired the correct exhaust manifolds and aluminum bellhousing. This guy mostly drove alone apparently. Guess which door hinges are worn out ??? I have the original title in his name, fender tag, the build sheet (2), window sales sticker . All numbers match, on drivetrain and all else.... :thumbsup:

Yeah, This car only has 98K showing on the ODO, and I believe it. The only owner before me street drove it and raced it, but didnt cut the car up doing that. Had headers, and a blowshield, Accell coil, etc. I have already acquired the correct exhaust manifolds and aluminum bellhousing. This guy mostly drove alone apparently. Guess which door hinges are worn out ??? I have the original title in his name, fender tag, the build sheet (2), window sales sticker . All numbers match, on drivetrain and all else.... :thumbsup:
Might have the bushings and pins remind me before July. Really need to downsize with all the stuff going on.

You good Sir are about to go down the rabbit hole! She will be beautiful when you are done no doubt. Keep Chin in the Caddy or the Benz, unless you get brave and want to let her feel what it is like to harnass and steer some classic American muscle! Oh wait……… Never mind!
Hehehe

Santa Maria Speedway - Ultimate Sprint Cars (26 cars)

Fast Time: Austin Williams

Heat Winners: Blake Bower; Kaleb Montgomery; Danny Sheridan

B Main: Tom Dunkel

A Main: 1)Ryan Bernal 2)Eddie Tafoya, Jr. 3)Williams

Lap Leaders: Sheridan 1-10; Bernal 11-30

Santa Maria Speedway - USAC W/S Midgets (18 cars)

Fast Time: Cade Lewis

Heat Winners: Caden Sarale; Dalton Gabbard; Brandt Twitty

A Main: 1)Drake Edwards 2)TJ Smith 3)Lewis

Lap Leaders: Sarale 1-20; Edwards 21-25

I went by there just before practice time. I sure didn't see 40+ racers there or I would have made the hike up that mountain to watch the races

Pardon me, I need to save this.
1000011199.jpg

Coffee#5. Left side rear wiring done. Right side next. Its nice using the s10 harness, plug is still there so if box has to come off its just one plug.
Will finish rear wiring then back to income type work.
Service, tune-up,brake job and a couple oxygen sensors.

You back on OK yet? I have your calendar. I can blast it over to ya anytime.
Yep. Back for the summer. Been working harder than an ugly stripper getting **** done on the house. A couple more projects and I'm done for the year and can start to enjoy this whole 'life on the lake' thing..

-
Back