Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I went out and flew the drone around a little bit. First flight. I did pretty good. I took off from the roof of the kids car and landed back close to the same spot. I was setting in a chair in the driveway and flew it up close and then followed it around the yard and up the street. It's a lot easier to fly it away from you then back to you. Just a little practice. I was good until the mosquitoes started swarming. It's hard to be steady on the controls when you are swatting skeeters.
So you registered it and took the faa safety test.

Don't drink and fly.:poke::poke::rofl::rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:I already had a sip or two. I was smoother on the controls. I have been reading the rules. Mine is less than 250g. so no commercial registration or license is needed. There's a list of guidelines to follow. I didn't see any alcohol use limitations. :rofl:

@toolmanmike

you recall conversations about the stall speed converter i was installing in my 66? Need to replae it and cannot remember the stall speed. I searched forum foind nothing.

93 and humid here.. lazy night relaxing in the basement :)
1718666362776.jpeg

Stopped at an Indian fusion restaurant on the drive in to the city.

Glad I went medium and not hot. Serious, don't touch your eyes or mucous membranes food. So good...

So, who are the cut the cable gurus here? I actually cut my cable before I went to Vietnam in January. Still have Wi-Fi. I'm not an audio visual or TV expert, not used to dealing with all of that. I've just been watching stuff on my laptop YouTube also and whatever else I can get on there. I'm wondering what kind of streaming device I should use, if any? I have one LG TV that is a smart TV and it gets some channels. The other two TVs are older and not smart but good enough flat screens for my use. But what I'm looking for is to be able to get MASN So I can watch local baseball here. I'm trying to figure the least expensive way to do it, since I'm usually not here at my house in America for 4 to 6 months out of the year.

So, who are the cut the cable gurus here? I actually cut my cable before I went to Vietnam in January. Still have Wi-Fi. I'm not an audio visual or TV expert, not used to dealing with all of that. I've just been watching stuff on my laptop YouTube also and whatever else I can get on there. I'm wondering what kind of streaming device I should use, if any? I have one LG TV that is a smart TV and it gets some channels. The other two TVs are older and not smart but good enough flat screens for my use. But what I'm looking for is to be able to get MASN So I can watch local baseball here. I'm trying to figure the least expensive way to do it, since I'm usually not here at my house in America for 4 to 6 months out of the year.
Fire Stick

Roku

AppleTV

Sure but aren't there other options, like just getting subscription to MASN on my smart LG TV ? Pretty sure I would need a streaming device for the other two non-smart TVs ?
Do they have USB or HDMI ports? You need a dongle to plug in (Sorry that's what it is called)

That will allow the wifi to connect and the "dumb" TV to display

Otherwise, just jam a digital antenna... that should give you a bunch of broadcast stations based on where you are... and zero cost

Do they have USB or HDMI ports? You need a dongle to plug in (Sorry that's what it is called)

That will allow the wifi to connect and the "dumb" TV to display

Otherwise, just jam a digital antenna... that should give you a bunch of broadcast stations based on where you are... and zero cost
Yeah, but I think MASN is not broadcast over the air. That's what I'm really trying to do is to get MASN so I can watch local baseball.The Os and the Nats

Yeah, but I think MASN is not broadcast over the air. That's what I'm really trying to do is to get MASN so I can watch local baseball.The Os and the Nats
MASN sucks... just like NESN.

You'll be able to get radio broadcast of O's games on the Audacy App... it's geographic, so all I can get here are Pirates games.

There are some exotic combinations that you can get to MASN through HULU...

And there is a MASN App... but I think you have to have a cable service to access

I went out and flew the drone around a little bit. First flight. I did pretty good. I took off from the roof of the kids car and landed back close to the same spot. I was setting in a chair in the driveway and flew it up close and then followed it around the yard and up the street. It's a lot easier to fly it away from you then back to you. Just a little practice. I was good until the mosquitoes started swarming. It's hard to be steady on the controls when you are swatting skeeters.
I fly mine in headless mode. As long as i stay in the same spot im good.

-
Back