Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, who are the cut the cable gurus here? I actually cut my cable before I went to Vietnam in January. Still have Wi-Fi. I'm not an audio visual or TV expert, not used to dealing with all of that. I've just been watching stuff on my laptop YouTube also and whatever else I can get on there. I'm wondering what kind of streaming device I should use, if any? I have one LG TV that is a smart TV and it gets some channels. The other two TVs are older and not smart but good enough flat screens for my use. But what I'm looking for is to be able to get MASN So I can watch local baseball here. I'm trying to figure the least expensive way to do it, since I'm usually not here at my house in America for 4 to 6 months out of the year.
I bought 2 roku adapters for my non smart tv’s. Firestick is another one you can look at. We have one but i dont care for it.

Dog likes to play catch in the house. But fights for the ball. I stopped and said drop it. More than 5 times in a row she dropped it. Im starting to think shes smarter than me:rolleyes:

So, who are the cut the cable gurus here? I actually cut my cable before I went to Vietnam in January. Still have Wi-Fi. I'm not an audio visual or TV expert, not used to dealing with all of that. I've just been watching stuff on my laptop YouTube also and whatever else I can get on there. I'm wondering what kind of streaming device I should use, if any? I have one LG TV that is a smart TV and it gets some channels. The other two TVs are older and not smart but good enough flat screens for my use. But what I'm looking for is to be able to get MASN So I can watch local baseball here. I'm trying to figure the least expensive way to do it, since I'm usually not here at my house in America for 4 to 6 months out of the year.
I’ve tried several and my favorite is the fire stick from Amazon. Especially if you already have Prime . On the fire stick you can do one channel only subscriptions too. Like I subscribe to Discovery Plus and it’s 5.99 a month. I also have Peacock for another 4.99 a month for most live events

Playing around with the Cricut machine

First attempt... was going for a throwback signage look

Thoughts?

20240617_222006.jpg

20240617_222107.jpg

20240617_223416.jpg

Last edited:
We switched to You Tube TV. We get all the local channels as well as the hundred+ we had through our local provider that we rarely watched. All the major sports networks are there as well as some of the off brand channels that carry the WNBA games. It runs through the internet. Better picture quality as well.

I love it.

Good morning everyone. It’s going to be a long one here. My work is hosting a golf tournament today. It’s going to be a hot one. It’s been a lot of preparation up to this point.
I can't even imagine that at my work, think I'll throw that idea to my boss and just watch his face for entertainment lol!

Good morning everyone. Hot again today. Got another piece of my firewall made last night. I hate running a cut off wheel and grinder when sweating a ton. All the proper ppe of couse...

Good morning everyone. Hot again today. Got another piece of my firewall made last night. I hate running a cut off wheel and grinder when sweating a ton. All the proper ppe of couse...
UGH!!! The dust/debris gets EVERYWHERE!!!

-
Back