Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got back from a quick trip to Walmart, it wasn't too bad. I also picked up a new soldering tool at Home Depot and some 12 and 14-gauge wire

https://www.greatrace.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/240223-GR-2024-Poster-Web.jpg?

IMG_5016.jpeg

Finished installing lower control arms on this Subaru Forester. Many of the bolts were pretty rusty. Went to install the serpentine belt and despite my best efforts I cannot get it on. Just ordered one a half an inch longer. Nothing ever seems to go right. But it's a good paying job

I think im getting better at this stuff. Watching videos and learned about light lines helped me match the corners of the bends.

While he was cutting and welding i went and shimmed my brake light switch and got my steering shaft cut and rotated 90 degrees. So two mor things off my list. Not much left to do. Well, if anything my list is getting shorter.

IMG_0847.png

IMG_0848.jpeg

Wife and I enjoyed all this room on our Pettit Jean Mt 4 day trip, 3.6 VVT BLACK OUT addition.
I slept almost 2 hours on our trip back as my sugar britches hit a few treasure hunting flea markets.
Stretched out on an air mattress with a pillow under my nea's as prescribed from my cyropractor, getting back on my feet sure felt good. Hate to see the transmission troubles our member is having..

20240608_161815.jpg

20240608_161807.jpg

20240608_141455.jpg

This has been a very helpful thread. It has been since the 80s since I have run 1/4 mile and I was calculating RPM and 4.88's and don't want to blow anything up after everything invested :rofl:

I will just run 1/8 mile. Safer all around I think :thumbsup:

Patched. Im happy that hes happy how it turned out.

He went home to get his paint, cand handed me a car stereo. Its so tiny without the cd player. I like it.
IMG_0849.jpeg
IMG_0851.jpeg

I think im getting better at this stuff. Watching videos and learned about light lines helped me match the corners of the bends.

While he was cutting and welding i went and shimmed my brake light switch and got my steering shaft cut and rotated 90 degrees. So two mor things off my list. Not much left to do. Well, if anything my list is getting shorter.

View attachment 1716264570

View attachment 1716264571
What videos you be watching there hot rod?

-
Back