Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am sure I have something around for you so they dont *****. LOL Mitch brings the same stuff every year! And Tim I give also what laying around.

Sat night Sun most people leave. Sunday really doesnt have many people in, This weekend is the GM Nationals if Hubby needs stuff.
I have a nice display to put out again this year complete with welding helmet.
I see security coming around again.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Met up with a guy to buy football tics the other day, met at a Fartbucks and he pulled up in a white Tesla with black markings all down the drivers side. We're talking about his car and he says he loves his Tesla so I ask why? "It's life changing" so I ask him how so? Well, long story short, he doesn't drive it, spends the whole time on his phone even when he's in heavy city traffic with lots of traffic lights and it's bitching/warning him constantly. I knew they are out there, just blew my mind how someone would chose to do/trust in that, never asked him where those marks came from, didn't need to!!!

Had a good one the other day. RAB was here for a few hours and alot of beer. He leaves around 2. Well, the wife says a guy is coming with his distrib and will be here in a few. Great Half in the bag and he shows up. Basically, test his dist. I was expecting him this AM he came from MD. So run it pretty good just needs a right lead and a set of points. Well, the beer fridge got empty fast. Get it done get paid another good guy in the Mopar world. He gets his wife out iof the house. The wife and here got along great. She was not too happy about driving back home though! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Only at

hoppylandred.jpg

Good Morning Mopar Maniacs....
Got a job in the shop today. Two lower control arms on a Subaru Forester and a serpentine belt. The word must be out I'm home because I got three more jobs after that for this week and next week.

And the deal of the day

Last edited:
OK,,,,,,,,,

Good Morning everyone. Still quite warm and muggy this AM. Yuck. My buddy with the streamliner is stopping by tonight to borrow some stuff before he heads to Bonneville for USFRA Test and Tune next week. Wishing him luck. Hoping to crest 200mph this year. I am just plugging away on the Charger as I feel like it. Every part counts

Today is grout day, all the tile is in place. Jodi is not totally thrilled with color on one of them but at this point it is what it is. Of course now she wants under counter lights, which I mentioned when we were building and wanted to wire in a provision but she did not want. Arghh. Now I will have to fish wire down inside wall and thru box, I should have done it when I was wiring kitchen to start with. Here are some before and after of the tile, sans the grout.

IMG_5120.jpeg

IMG_5128.jpeg

IMG_5119.jpeg

IMG_5127.jpeg

IMG_5116.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg

Today is grout day, all the tile is in place. Jodi is not totally thrilled with color on one of them but at this point it is what it is. Of course now she wants under counter lights, which I mentioned when we were building and wanted to wire in a provision but she did not want. Arghh. Now I will have to fish wire down inside wall and thru box, I should have done it when I was wiring kitchen to start with. Here are some before and after of the tile, sans the grout.

View attachment 1716264442

View attachment 1716264443

View attachment 1716264444

View attachment 1716264445

View attachment 1716264446

View attachment 1716264447
That's slick John, looks fantastic! Happy Fishing lol!

View attachment 1716264442

View attachment 1716264443

View attachment 1716264444

View attachment 1716264445

View attachment 1716264446

View attachment 1716264447
Nice!

-
Back