Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any of you guys use american classics insurance? Time for me to get insurance and plates i think.. will motivate me to get it together enough to drive at least
We had American Collectors and switched to Hagerty. Hagerty had more mileage options like Tim said with it being unlimited and they also give you the option to keep the car of it’s in an accident and totaled.

We had American Collectors and switched to Hagerty. Hagerty had more mileage options like Tim said with it being unlimited and they also give you the option to keep the car of it’s in an accident and totaled.
I have Grundy. Like it the same with the milage. I had a engine fire the first week of the insurance they covered it for 4.k repairs, They have me now.

Good morning everyone. Just caught up.
yeah. since my car is being built i'm sure the value will be half of what i have into it, kinda expecting that
They also have a restoration option. The dart has it right now. It’s insured for 15K right now but it will gradually increase a certain percentage over the next 6 months. You can increase the restoration time limit on it depending on what stage of the progress you are in.

I did that on mine. Pretty cool also on the parts if they were stolen from the shop. What you bringing to Carlilse?

Tim and I should be setting up on Wed to beat the craziness doing it Thursday. Have any parts to throw out on your spot?

I don’t as of this point. I will be looking for a few there though. I may not get there till Friday. The kids have nationals that Monday and Tuesday out in Ohio.

I don’t as of this point. I will be looking for a few there though. I may not get there till Friday. The kids have nationals that Monday and Tuesday out in Ohio.
I am sure I have something around for you so they dont *****. LOL Mitch brings the same stuff every year! And Tim I give also what laying around.

Sat night Sun most people leave. Sunday really doesnt have many people in, This weekend is the GM Nationals if Hubby needs stuff.

Oilers live to see another game :canada:.
Pretty intense game esp. with the empty net play. I'm a fan : )

oilers-fan.jpg

-
Back