Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cheesey chilli fries
IMG_20240620_173508.jpg

But that could change....
I been thinking of selling all I have other than my guns. Tired of all the scammers and getting my credit card stolen. Thinking of just going rock hunting and climbing a few mountains and just fish and live in a camper.

I been thinking of selling all I have other than my guns. Tired of all the scammers and getting my credit card stolen. Thinking of just going rock hunting and climbing a few mountains and just fish and live in a camper.
Moving day..............................

moving_day_16.jpg

The Only drawback is that I usually need someone to help lift the transmission up on to the jack, since at its lowest point, it is bout 4ft.....
I lower hoist then set it on deck. From deck to transmission jack. Easy peasy

Can plug the camper in here anytime you wish. Fishin aint 1/2 bad around here.

Changed out flourescents for led on my light stand in the quonset. And the mercury vapour light got swapped out too.
Then went to change the broken temp sensor, in the process the i coolant coupler failed. It was crispy. So a 10 minute job became 3 hours.

Son is near done with patching and cleaning the rusty floor. May be painting tonight. I has to cut some grass.

Last edited:
I dont like to eat late. Always cook and eat dinner before I go pick them up. Usually 7:30 pm. Aint like they will eat my food anyhow....

-
Back