Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Whats it doing? What ClipS? There is only one ground clip between the tank and the steel line.

I don't feel like moving stuff around and off the lift so the trusty old jack stands and laying on the floor method............... :thumbsup:

It doesn't work, it is a new painted tank with no ground. Mike (Fatoldguy) sent me this pic how he fixed his. I hope it works....................I have new fuel hose and not line so the clip they make won't work.

Tank ground2.jpg

Last edited:
Got ya. Nobody told you how to test that by putting the sending wire to ground and it should peg the gauge? But a bad ground you get nothing if the guage works and no ground.

That will work for a while for sure. Why a rubber line? I would worry about it getting a rock hit and leaking under pressure for sure.

I made a pretty slick tester that you can test the gauges in or out of the car. I know I have lent it out a few times here. Think Craig was the last one when his dash was apart. Also can simulate the IVR.

Customer annoyed me so bad yesterday that it kept me up most of the night being pissed... today i will eat $75 to be passive aggressive.... i know i shouldn't.. but i can't help it. Why is my brain wired to be an asshole...

Got ya. Nobody told you how to test that by putting the sending wire to ground and it should peg the gauge? But a bad ground you get nothing if the guage works and no ground.

I told him a couple of times :)

Yes, you guys have mentioned it a few times. The gauge works because it depends on the day.................. :lol:

Finally getting around to fixing it :thumbsup:

-
Back