Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hel Last super hoy one here today just 90-'s then
We finally had a storm come through last night and drop a little rain. Lawn was pretty much tan and crispy...great for chicken, not so much for the lawn. Of course, 90's will make it turn into Jumanji out there.

Bench bleeding the master later this morning and hope to finalize the engine wiring and get the MC and proportioning valve in today.

There's a Carquest that looks like they have the fittings I need in stock, but it's an hour away. Not sure I want to burn up that much time.

Must be pretty toasty in the shop for Carlisle prep
Hell yeah had to come in the next thing I knew it was this am!

Wow really?
1719136021403.png

Cool little shorty hotrod truck

I'm with the seller... Although a big block 3-pedal would be fun... Looking more for something to do work with

@WV64Signet

Chris, It was a good day, very hot. Good thing I took the tent.

Still, issues with the gas gauge worked on the drive over there then nothing after starting it to come home :BangHead: :BangHead: I need to check all my fuses and the connection I put on there.

Another, fuel was venting out of the tube I put in while driving. My wife could see it behind me. I'm curious if it and the rear of the car are getting heated up by the exhaust dumping at the rear axle. The rear of the car, bumper trunk etc. was very hot to the touch. I may have to direct it with additional pipes out the side or something.

Morning!
Cool this morning. 50 something degrees. Rain expected. Today is front wiring, other than the stereo, electrics will be done.

Morning fellers. (so far) Well, let's try this again. Our event at the drag strip got rained out yesterday so today is the day. It's supposed to be nice.
Get Er' Done!

Mopar Maxx 24.jpg

Al got his Demon put together. He brought it out on Friday for a little shakedown. First test and tune. He left the line wheels in the air, tripped the 60' lights with the rear wheels and twisted the driveshaft in two half track. No other damage to the car and didn't oil down the track. I need specifics on the engine but it is a 440 cube small block stroker. .o7o over X Block, 4.18 stroke. W2 heads I believe. He is running a tunnwl ram with a 6 pack on it runn8ng E85. He likes Methanol in the tank. I'll have to ask him today about it. He did a great job with the retro lettering and such. The previous owners (brothers) are both gone now. It's a tribute to them.

335395646_766314444917057_9174914870410064224_n.jpg

448981157_8137184149628116_5349119270496918378_n.jpg

448932546_8137187496294448_6689300459962117489_n.jpg
1000011273.jpg

Last edited:
Decided to move the battery back up under the hood.

Too much risk with the trunk mount and the electric trunk release (no key). Spares me from drilling another hole in the firewall. I had to pull the original cable as the hole was part of the munch-job mess where the accelerator plate needed to be mounted.

-
Back