Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
New tires on trailer today. Still good but 5 trips cross country on them. Goodyear endurance. Trailer tires are fickle. They always look ok and blow up anyway. Especially in the heat..

Anyone want old tires? Only 3 years old. Be great for local driving. Heck might still be good for me. But I don't want to gamble...

I can throw them in truck for Carlisle otherwise I'll give them to my local used tire friend. He can sell them...

Well.....if you notice I said "would" have been fun so that would have been the double blonde whole milk extra hot latte with 4 pumps of hazelnut.

Today's fun at my age it would be the kit car catalog.
Screenshot_20240624_100400_Chrome.jpg

This glass install thing is going to be a whole mess of no fun. Vent window goes in first. But had to fix the lower pivot. And is a little snug with the new weatherstrip. Was going to say rubber, and like beetlejuice Karl would show up:lol:

This glass install thing is going to be a whole mess of no fun. Vent window goes in first. But had to fix the lower pivot. And is a little snug with the new weatherstrip. Was going to say rubber, and like beetlejuice Karl would show up:lol:
Things get tighter with a new rubber? I wish I would have known that. "I knew a girl like that once" :poke::rofl:

morning fellers and fellet, going to be a hot one here today. Need to shut drip line down at 10 then hide inside till later.

morning fellers and fellet, going to be a hot one here today. Need to shut drip line down at 10 then hide inside till later.
Morning started out at 5am, 79 friggin degrees that early, 95 for the high today.

-
Back