Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 4.20.32 PM.jpeg
Well that may cause a major issue on the highway:wtf:

View attachment 1716267478Well that may cause a major issue on the highway:wtf:
Ford is recalling more than 552,000 pickup trucks over a transmission issue that could cause it to suddenly downshift into first gear, increasing the risk of a crash, according to documentation posted Tuesday by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).

The recall potentially affects certain 2014 models of the Ford F-150 pickup trucks, Ford said in its report to the NHTSA. The Ford F-series has been the best-selling vehicle in the U.S. for years.

Ford announced Tuesday that it's issuing a recall for the 2014 model year F-150 pickup trucks because they can unexpectedly downshift into the first gear and cause the driver to lose control or the rear wheels to lock up.

A loss of signal can cause the transmission to downshift regardless of vehicle speed, the company told the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA).

The recall covers 668,000 Ford F-150 trucks worldwide, including 552,000 in the U.S. Ford said it's aware of 300 warranty reports, 96 field reports and 124 customer complaints covering 482 vehicles related to the unexpected downshifting on the 2014 F-150.

Never heard of it. Prob driven past a hundred and didn't register a thing in the brain.
Now Alexander McDougall - No one else has ever heard of him - go figure. Commanded the Hudson Highlands for most of the war. Not that that was important - it was just the Hudson River and we beat the Brits because we were so much smarter than them. :rolleyes:
Best chicken biscuit on the planet, but don’t think you are gonna get one on Sunday. They are closed on Sundays period! Even the ones in the airports!

Naw... here that would get me elected... i hate that ******* pedo.. growing up in detroit you couldn't escape his coward draft dodging *** (sorry, really hate him.. and he's an admitted pedo)

I should be able to get out of it cause i would have to close my business...
I could never get out of it because I was in business for myself. I was a sole proprietor, If I wasn't out selling and collecting money, there is no pay check.

I could never get out of it because I was in business for myself. I was a sole proprietor, If I wasn't out selling and collecting money, there is no pay check.
I got out of it like 8 years ago by writing a letter explaining the situation. I have a retail store and will lose customers is the main thing

Best chicken biscuit on the planet, but don’t think you are gonna get one on Sunday. They are closed on Sundays period! Even the ones in the airports!
New York is try to pass legislation to force them to be open on turnpike rest areas on Sundays.
Chick FIL A just signed a 33 year lease with them. The state is trying to block them from applying for permits to other locations if they don't comply and open on Sundays,

Came home to a jury summons :( That pissed on my night.. i should be able to get out of it... will see
You'll do fine, walk in the court room warring a thong and an aluminum hat picking your nose. The'll let you leave and you still get paid. Ho! and they will never call you to jury duty again.

-
Back