Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just cut a $1 loaf of French bread for pizza bread. I'll post some pics.
Before and after. I think this will work.
1000011291.jpg

pizza bread.jpg

looks good... i put a bit of tabasco on mine when done.. i think it was papa romanos like 30 years ago used to send a tiny tobasco with every pizza and i have done it since

I took some time today to make some of my special meatballs. Actually beef and pork combined. Found this recipe online a few years ago and now I use it every time. They are baked in the oven, You make up some beef bouillon then you add about a third of it to the mix, when you're mixing the ingredients in the bowl. The rest of it you pour over the meatballs while they cook. They are awesome. Ate some with some rice tonight, and I will freeze the rest and use them as needed later.
View attachment 1716267502View attachment 1716267503View attachment 1716267504View attachment 1716267505
Damn Mitch you have a lot of Balls

looks good... i put a bit of tabasco on mine when done.. i think it was papa romanos like 30 years ago used to send a tiny tobasco with every pizza and i have done it since
Sounds good. No tobasco but I have some hot taco sauce.

Well I did a walk around my Cadillac just now..... Seems as though it escaped unscathed today......And...And...And, She brought home 12 Beers !!! Win, Win... :thumbsup:

Been one of those days for me, I broke a windshield installing it. :BangHead: Haven't done that in a very long time.
It happens. Some are akward,and glass is fragile now. Then there seems to be a sense of urgency when setting them. Makes a fella rush.

-
Back