Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. So before leaving work, they sent an email regarding power outages next week. I didn't understand, then realized it's the 4th already. Most of the company will be MIA so maintenance is working on things. So, come 4:30, I am off for 10 days. Woohoo

Good morning everyone. So before leaving work, they sent an email regarding power outages next week. I didn't understand, then realized it's the 4th already. Most of the company will be MIA so maintenance is working on things. So, come 4:30, I am off for 10 days. Woohoo
Morning Eric. 10 days off....................anything special planned?

Wow @Petty Betty! So glad the Mopar and your mailbox, yard ornaments, yard chairs etc are ok. While it is unfortunate for the Chevelle at least it was the Chevelle. Those Chevies are always putting their nose in the wrong place. Think how much worse it could have been if you had lost a lawn chair or a pink flamingo or something of value vs just the Chevelle.

I see some serious progress on the Salt car!

Wow @Petty Betty! So glad the Mopar and your mailbox, yard ornaments, yard chairs etc are ok. While it is unfortunate for the Chevelle at least it was the Chevelle. Those Chevies are always putting their nose in the wrong place. Think how much worse it could have been if you had lost a lawn chair or a pink flamingo or something of value vs just the Chevelle.
:rofl:

I would be devastated if one of my precious pink flamingoes was flattened like a pancake. :lol: And the most important car was saved. I told him Mother Nature must not like Chevys.

Morning!
Chilly morning again. Going to hit insurance office this morning for a temporary tag for the studebaker. Then Buddy’s impala needs carb cleaned. Junk floating around in the bowls causing rough idle and surging. Its a convertible, used every year for the parade since he bought it. Hes concerned it will stall. I have been mechanic to this car for 25 years. Its like its my car.
This friend was the custodian when i was in high school in the 80’s

1719484989551.jpeg

-
Back