Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got some kinks ironed out, Kims door-i forgot to tighten striker. Closes nice now. Fixed the crappy exhaust repair,and extended tailpipe straight out the back. Its running kind of wierd, but its been a while since it has seen any highway, egr may be acting up. Well, it is- code 32 is all it puts out.

@toolmanmike scan tool question. 95/96 s10 was transition from obdI to obdII. Mine is obdI with obdII data link. There is an adapter. Otherwise there is no communication. Ever heard of such a thing?

@toolmanmike scan tool question. 95/96 s10 was transition from obdI to obdII. Mine is obdI with obdII data link. There is an adapter. Otherwise there is no communication. Ever heard of such a thing?
Ouch. Never heard about that. Either one or the other. The old OBD1 you could jump the connector and count the flashes. If there was an adapter I don't remember ever getting asked for one. Probably one of those in the kit that was never used. Someone online has run into this before I bet.

Ouch. Never heard about that. Either one or the other. The old OBD1 you could jump the connector and count the flashes. If there was an adapter I don't remember ever getting asked for one. Probably one of those in the kit that was never used. Someone online has run into this before I bet.
My 94 Z28 Camaro was the same thing. OBDI...Never had much issue with the Ck Eng light, But I did modify the engine to a Hi Hp 383 Stoker.... :rofl:

tsueh.jpg

Still fighting , Drink another Beer , Or.. go ahead and get the Dash and Wiring out of this Cuda...KKKKKKKKK

Sold another spoiler today and wasn't going to make anymore but the guy's 74 Duster is really nice and I do like making them.

Okay, looks like I got most of my planned jobs done today. Swept out the garage and blew it out with the handheld blower. And the driveway. Sprayed weed killer on the joints of the driveway that had grass in them. Did get the instrument frame out of the Cuda after some pictures and difficulties. Now time for one more beer. And maybe take a nap.....
PXL_20240628_191336293.MP.jpg

Okay, looks like I got most of my planned jobs done today. Swept out the garage and blew it out with the handheld blower. And the driveway. Sprayed weed killer on the joints of the driveway that had grass in them. Did get the instrument frame out of the Cuda after some pictures and difficulties. Now time for one more beer. And maybe take a nap.....
View attachment 1716268954
You have a handheld blower? Never tried one. :poke:

-
Back