Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Been waiting for an email from David Freiburger's site for my Gasoline Forever shirt, they must be backordered pretty bad, small size still only one showing on site

That's pretty bad, yep indoor activities!
Indoor work for sure, second batch of peach canning, 40 quarts! Corn is behind us and I am thinking we are now done with peaches. On to berries next, trashes the kitchen but sure do like em in the dead of winter!

IMG_5138.jpeg

Indoor work for sure, second batch of peach canning, 40 quarts! Corn is behind us and I am thinking we are now done with peaches. On to berries next, trashes the kitchen but sure do like em in the dead of winter!

View attachment 1716268806
I remember those days. Lugs of peaches and boxes of jars, lids, and rings. When the local corn is ready I will freeze some. It does taste good in the winter.

Here's a cover song done by Lexington Lab Band. THey knocked this one out of the park as usual.

Swear! They rock. I am not sure that ain’t better than the original! Not often they do one without the big guy!
Mike Vandermark is the creator of the band concept. He can play about any instrument and somehow he can clone his voice to sound like the original. They are good. They occasionally play live and i (we) would love to see them.

A pint low on coolant, but coffee is in place :lol: I started funnin' the lab tech about that non-adhesive tape they use now, two colors this AM, red and Sublime. I told her I had to have the Sublime and why. She agreed when I mentioned Mopar and their Sublime muscle cars. She gave me a roll. Tape that is :lol:

A pint low on coolant, but coffee is in place :lol: I started funnin' the lab tech about that non-adhesive tape they use now, two colors this AM, red and Sublime. I told her I had to have the Sublime and why. She agreed when I mentioned Mopar and their Sublime muscle cars. She gave me a roll. Tape that is :lol:
Continental breakfast? A roll in bed with a little honey? :poke: :rofl::rofl:

-
Back