Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Your Friday Safety Briefing

Screenshot_20240628_163324_Facebook.jpg

Not worth messing with in my opinion. Spend the extra money on getting a good cab.
Some teenager will grab it. It had all the new parts that would be "cool" and go with the lift and big tires. Headers, valve covers, Bluetooth stereo, speakers..

All around the top of the windshield you could push through with your finger. I had to be careful to not punch any new holes

Nice guy though. We shot the breeze for a while talking about the family farm and old trucks

Car show tomorrow 18 miles from me and taking the old truck to see how well it goes as a concession stand. I been dreading this moment thinking it will not go over really well. Been undecided on taking it out in public for 2 years now and I need to try it out and just deal with the fact that it might be a failure. Ready to leave the barn in the morning.

IMG_20240628_181230952.jpg

Car show tomorrow 18 miles from me and taking the old truck to see how well it goes as a concession stand. I been dreading this moment thinking it will not go over really well. Been undecided on taking it out in public for 2 years now and I need to try it out and just deal with the fact that it might be a failure. Ready to leave the barn in the morning.

View attachment 1716269053
It's cool Fred

Some teenager will grab it. It had all the new parts that would be "cool" and go with the lift and big tires. Headers, valve covers, Bluetooth stereo, speakers..

All around the top of the windshield you could push through with your finger. I had to be careful to not punch any new holes

Nice guy though. We shot the breeze for a while talking about the family farm and old trucks
Good to hear the old man was a good guy but was hopping the truck was worth buying.

Don't know until you look.

His boy wants 3500 so he can buy this other truck... I guess comparatively, pricing is similar. My first three vehicles were $100, $300 and $700 respectively
The good old days but now it's more like 3 grand on up for a car that runs.

-
Back