Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We have found the best way is the oven on air fry at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes each side, which is perfect. I am going to make it tomorrow morning for b'fast and I will post it................ :thumbsup: scrapple, eggs and toast
I have an air fryer. Never thought of using it. Anxious to see how yours turns out.

man, you guys have been busy in here. I just got done in the shop. I had to remove the tailgate on the new pickup and test-fit the truck camper. The new truck cab is a bit higher, so I had to add to the existing platform to raise everything up. Worked perfectly, cleared bed rail, cab ,etc. Then had to clean up the garage from cutting all the wood then clean the shop from all the mess I made in there........................done for the day.

image2 - Copy (2).jpeg
image0 - Copy (3).jpeg
image2.jpeg
image1 - Copy (2).jpeg

I have an air fryer. Never thought of using it. Anxious to see how yours turns out.
It is the only way we cook it now............... :thumbsup: brown and crispy. We used to fry it and was always a mess. We discovered cooking it that way about 2 years ago and been doing it ever since............

I have a weird thing bout how people cook eggs... it's a good way to judge someone's cooking.. burned edges are just... wrong.. if they are sizzling it's too hot

It is clear that you guys have no idea what Scrapple is. There is absolutely no meat in it. It is the broth taken from what is called the pudding meat and then add corn meal and salt and pepper. Good ...yes but there is no meat or eyeballs or assholes in it. just broth. I only eat the pudding meat. Now that is where the fine eating is.
soilent green is people

-
Back