Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just did some back reading, Happy Canada day to all our Canadian members.
To be totally honest I can't do much, 10 lb limits on lifting is a pain, but I try and stay moving, mowe for 15 minutes and walk for 10, my lower back muscles are terrible, I put a reverse camera on my truck Sunday in the shop, moved smart, laying on my back wiring, mounted camera, sore as heck on my right side... getting ready to walk about 7/8th of a mile , found out its not a full mile to a large tree by a water tower I walk to and back. Well, wanted to say hello and get out of here.
4 beers and two Bourbons over ice in the last 5 weeks, not in the mood to drink I guess @toolmanmike

To be totally honest I can't do much, 10 lb limits on lifting is a pain, but I try and stay moving, mowe for 15 minutes and walk for 10, my lower back muscles are terrible, I put a reverse camera on my truck Sunday in the shop, moved smart, laying on my back wiring, mounted camera, sore as heck on my right side... getting ready to walk about 7/8th of a mile , found out its not a full mile to a large tree by a water tower I walk to and back. Well, wanted to say hello and get out of here.
4 beers and two Bourbons over ice in the last 5 weeks, not in the mood to drink I guess @toolmanmike
Sorry about all the pain Mike and hopping it gets better soon.

Thanks Mike , sure hope you feel better!

Wolfie!!!!

@64 AAR Valiant

Screenshot_20240701_204742_Facebook.jpg

Hope ya all get better down there mike

Good Morning All! Well I'm sleeping 14 hours a day, sometime during the day... Lungs still aren't clear but doing much better, burning time off

-
Back