Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Still no luck with the gas gauge...............:BangHead: messing with it, but I think it will be a winter project.
Yea might be , if it was working earlier maybe something happen in the tank .
7.jpg
Back of instrument panel .

I am bypassing that glorious piece of real estate on my trip to Carlisle this time. Taking 8 to the 10, then up thru flagstaff to the 40....
@ZMan67S and I will be on 70 East for days! Just look for smoke carnage and flashing lights! On serious note I am very excited to meet a bunch of the NE boys! I would love to walk out of Carlisle with someone interested in buying my Cuda. The tire kickers wear me out.

@ZMan67S and I will be on 70 East for days! Just look for smoke carnage and flashing lights! On serious note I am very excited to meet a bunch of the NE boys! I would love to walk out of Carlisle with someone interested in buying my Cuda. The tire kickers wear me out.
I am seriously considering Craig's Barracuda. It is really once in a lifetime opportunity. Just working on the funds...

I am seriously considering Craig's Barracuda. It is really once in a lifetime opportunity. Just working on the funds...
Clearly I am biased but there is so much more attention to detail and quality involved in his car than will ever get mentioned in a for sale thread. It is meticulously done. For those that have seen it, crawled over and under it, I dare ya to find a fault. It is stunning.

Well you get what you pay for........................cheap Chinese starter installed and still won't fire up :BangHead: :BangHead:

Just ordered the OEM one. I should have known better.

Fuel line in. Master cylinder in before i install the new gas tank. Now i need to figure out how to bleed beetle brakes. Say that 3 times fast :lol: .
Found someone interested in finishing the 80 firebird,hes less than an hour away.

Fuel line in. Master cylinder in before i install the new gas tank. Now i need to figure out how to bleed beetle brakes. Say that 3 times fast :lol: .
Found someone interested in finishing the 80 firebird,hes less than an hour away.
Yeah.. been trying to get my sister to come over to help me bleed mine.. just got off the phone with her.. No go tonight

It sounds like Icetech is.
not an expert but i know you can find intakes for under 2k...
Just looked.. Mancini has Indy hemi rockers for $2500.. but it's indy.. soooo.....
Also.. i'm pretty sure a Hemi block is more than an intake.. once again, not an expert..

-
Back