Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1720098189644.png

I see in the news there is a special broadcast on ESPN today. Another professional sport, just what the world needs. 11:00 AM EDT the Women's Division at The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest from NYC LIVE! :rofl:

I see in the news there is a special broadcast on ESPN today. Another professional sport, just what the world needs. 11:00 AM EDT the Women's Division at The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest from NYC LIVE! :rofl:
I know you didn't ask for my opinion but a food eating contest is really stupid. With all the obesity in the world, we have competitions to see who can eat the most? Something wrong there.

I know you didn't ask for my opinion but a food eating contest is really stupid. With all the obesity in the world, we have competitions to see who can eat the most? Something wrong there.
I was just being sarcastic. I think it's disgusting that a major network is devoting that much air time to a to a party game.

It seems that that little Oriental gal does well in those competitions. Perhaps I should enter my Wife into that contest. She can eat more food than any man I have seen..... :rofl:

Price is right on this one. I haven't looked close though.

Price is right on this one. I haven't looked close though.
Sounds like it has a broke motor...

Blissfully without television
The Men's Division follows at 12:30 :lol:
Wouldn't surprise me at all to see one, or more, of the late night TV hosts have some fun with those broadcasts :lol:
To be a winner you have to be good at deep throating weiners. Hey, I knew a girl like that once! Well, more than once! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-
Back