Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey guys. BBQ today. Driving to Victorville area tomorrow to pick up load to PA. 70ish F150 long bed roller. Then day after heading off to Hoppy land.

Just hanging at home . Other than a woman Mae worked with years ago coming over tomorrow, its just us. She asked me what day I wanted to do a cook out and I’m like “uhhhh, ALL of them…” Thinking steaks today, crab legs tomorrow, chicken Saturday and maybe bugers on Sunday. :)

Happy Fourth!

IMG_7890.jpeg

Hey guys. BBQ today. Driving to Victorville area tomorrow to pick up load to PA. 70ish F150 long bed roller. Then day after heading off to Hoppy land.
Yesterday I ordered my U Haul Van/Hauler/Hotel... Will be in Carlisle late Wednesday evening.... :thumbsup:

Well, The Nail Salon Commandant orders all the girls to work today... She is Vietnamese, and they all take off for ( VN Independence Day) April 30th. VN business people are Money Hungry......:lol:

That works. My buddy Joe used his enclosed trailer for lodging at car shows. A buddy of his works at a local furnature store and has matresses in the warehouse that were tried out but not purchased. The store can't sell them but we were able to "use them" for the weekend. All were wrapped in plastic and some were high end models. Bring your ear plugs though. It sounded like a Husqvarna convention. :rofl: :rofl:

Our internet keeps crapping out. I will be glad to get hooked to fiber soon. :mob::mob::mob:

Last edited:
That works. My buddy Joe used his enclosed trailer for lodging at car shows. A buddy of his works at a local furnature store and has matresses in the warehouse that were tried out but not purchased. The store can't sell them but we were able to "use them" for the weekend. All were wrapped in plastic and some were high end models. Bring your ear plugs though. It sounded like a Husqvarna convention. :rofl: :rofl:
I have a very nice automatic pneumatic queen mattress that i put in there. Works perfect.. Add a Grill, Some Vittles, Coolers full of Ice, And of course some Cigars and Beer.... :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Another 4 hours of sanding filler.. everytime i think i got i good enough i find little stuff.. next time i'm just putting on 3" of filler and sculpting the shape i need... should have in primer this weekend..

Been out stumpin for the last hour plus. Got another huge chunk off. :thumbsup: Think I’m done manual labor for the day. It’s over 85 and humid. I’m melting!

IMG_7892.jpeg

Another 4 hours of sanding filler.. everytime i think i got i good enough i find little stuff.. next time i'm just putting on 3" of filler and sculpting the shape i need... should have in primer this weekend..
It’s a process. If you put 3” on, you would still remove too much and be right back where you are! :BangHead:

It’s a process. If you put 3” on, you would still remove too much and be right back where you are! :BangHead:
Whats funny is, as i got closer to done i can see rings where layers of filler meet.. it's like an archeological dig going on... it's coming out pretty decent though.. i'm trying not to do my norml thing of saying good enough then seeing the waves for years and hating myself

-
Back