Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It’s a process. If you put 3” on, you would still remove too much and be right back where you are! :BangHead:
And don't forget spot filler. 2 part with harder. Spyay paint on area you filled. Rattle ca gloss. Black. Then you can see pinhole etc you cannot see. Remember, paint will only make bad body work look worse..

Guess I missed that, but can definitely see that happening at Carlisle. LOL
I gots a Pic Somewhere.... Well maybe only one Chick....KKKKKK
010.JPG

And don't forget spot filler. 2 part with harder. Spyay paint on area you filled. Rattle ca gloss. Black. Then you can see pinhole etc you cannot see. Remember, paint will only make bad body work look worse..
yup.. i'm using high fill primer which goes on like mud and will hide a lot of bad ****.. then guide coat and block and then hopefully spray.. wish i had better paint.. the paint i have is **** but it matches..

Whats funny is, as i got closer to done i can see rings where layers of filler meet.. it's like an archeological dig going on... it's coming out pretty decent though.. i'm trying not to do my norml thing of saying good enough then seeing the waves for years and hating myself
You need a straight line sander...air

So, a Marine friend just posted that on Thursday night, some of the guys in his barracks caught a mouse. Being Marines, they couldn't just let him go. Instead, they fashioned a parachute for him out of a trash bag and 550 cord. They then dropped him off of the 4th deck. The mouse landed safely. He was then presented with a pistachio, and discharge papers. The Marines thanked him for his service, and released him into the bushes by the headquarters building. As a veteran, and a former barracks NCO, myself, I 100% believe everything about this story.
Sounds like a pretty average Friday night in the barracks.

So over in some sandy place a quasi road runner was captured by a squad of enterprising young Marines. Said bird was found guilty of treason and espionage in what can only be called a very fair military tribunal late in the evening. Wings tied behind his back, blindfolded and cigarette stuck in his beak (his last request). Then he was properly affixed with traditional noose to the hanging water buffalo where everyone slurped water and filled canteens. By day three the bird was very swollen and odorous from the desert heat. Knowing full well he was gonna pop at some point it was a test of manhood to slurp water from the spigot while he was hanging ponderously over your head about to pop. Then some lame Officer noticed said bird and declared the whole situation unsat. Marines were forced to remove mascot and tidy up the whole area. The plans for retribution (yes it was achieved) on the Officer were the topic of many a conversation. But that is a tale for another day.

bored laying in the basement... might go pull weeds or something.. hate wasting they day...

Had a dream bout driving my car last night.. don't really remember it though...

-
Back