Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They made a new law. Mandatory jail time for ANY fireworks
Even sparklers... still was crazy night...never seen so many illegal sky rockets. They had a major bust of fireworks last week. Record
From China. Usually from Mexico. Guess they dold a bunch before they got busted. Over 100 thousand rockets were seized.
I *think* even NJ now allows sparklers. The state that requires a firearms purchase permit to buy a BB gun!
But with the fire danger, I get it. They got to try to do whatever it takes

Only real fireworks I saw this week were driving back into town Wed night. While on the sweeper from I-95 onto the vine street xpressway. If I wasn't so hungry I would have found my way to a view spot.

I *think* even NJ now allows sparklers. The state that requires a firearms purchase permit to buy a BB gun!
But with the fire danger, I get it. They got to try to do whatever it takes
Fire danger is so bad here potential new home buyers can't get financing because they cannot secure insurance. For real. So bad there are thousands on state insurers of last chance. Government. Will BK state next big fire event..

They made a new law. Mandatory jail time for ANY fireworks
Even sparklers... still was crazy night...never seen so many illegal sky rockets. They had a major bust of fireworks last week. Record
From China. Usually from Mexico. Guess they dold a bunch before they got busted. Over 100 thousand rockets were seized.
And recently went legal for much bigger stuff here after being sparklers only forever

Fire danger is so bad here potential new home buyers can't get financing because they cannot secure insurance. For real. So bad there are thousands on state insurers of last chance. Government. Will BK state next big fire event..
Tough call I suppose. Is better for the community to have a bunch of empty buildings or not? Guess in this case I'd say better leave 'em empty and let the industry take the hit. Next time they'll build with metal roofs, brick face and fireproof shutters.

Can't blame it on the raccoons, The bird feeders have been there for months, but now they located a food source.

The easiest way is to remove the food source.

Can't blame it on the raccoons, The bird feeders have been there for months, but now they located a food source.

The easiest way is to remove the food source.
Best way to eliminate a lot of nuisance critters. can't always do it but when you can...

I see Carlisle is coming up. Maybe I can work it in. I better log off and I'll see how the schedule shakes out..

Gonna be a hot one today....................

...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 8 PM EDT THIS EVENING..

Heat index values up to 104 are expected. Portions of north central Maryland, central, northwest and western Virginia and panhandle West Virginia. From noon today to 8 PM EDT this evening.

Heat index values up to 104 are expected. Portions of north central Maryland, central, northwest and western Virginia and panhandle West Virginia. From noon today to 8 PM EDT this evening.
Current future-cast for Carlisle

Screenshot_20240705_105224_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20240705_105332_Brave.jpg

Almost 90 here now

76 and sunny here.. but heading to 84... hoping i'm up for finishing my quarters when i get home

-
Back